Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Astral Projection and Living on Past Physical Death

Anyone ever read or hear anything about Astral Projection? I have done it many times before. My beleif is that physical death is only that, death in the physical. Our consiousness, sub-consiusness and mind A.K.A. our soul, will live on after our bodys will die. These minds/souls explore and live in the astral and ethereal planes, exploring, doing what astral people do. Please reply with your thoughts.
    HeadieMan11 Reviewed by HeadieMan11 on . Astral Projection and Living on Past Physical Death Anyone ever read or hear anything about Astral Projection? I have done it many times before. My beleif is that physical death is only that, death in the physical. Our consiousness, sub-consiusness and mind A.K.A. our soul, will live on after our bodys will die. These minds/souls explore and live in the astral and ethereal planes, exploring, doing what astral people do. Please reply with your thoughts. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Well... ive read a lot about it, tried a lot of techniques, and had some unusual experiences in my dreams, which could be thought as being astral projections instead dreams... but i never had a wake-induced astral projection... yet.

Anyway, while i dont doubt our consciousness is not physical, and thus could be able to withstand the death of the physical body, i wouldnt trust this based only on whatever one can percieve during astral projections. After all, when one is astral projecting, its body is still alive, and so all perceptions one has are from the viewpoint of an alive physical body, even if its consciousness seems to be (or actually is) outside it.

You've actually separated the physical part of your body from your consciousness and actually experienced something out of the same vicinity? Or do you think you've done it?

Please explain which.

..... died ((
    I always look here FIND OUT YOUR DEATH DATE
    Death when it comes will have no denial.

I had one of these the other day....

From what I remember, I was above my body looking down at myself while I was sleeping.... Then I hear my daughter walk into the room calling for me.... I can see her and I can see myself laying there.... I was watching her stand at the doorway saying, "Dad".... After about the fifth time she called, I then rose in my body and got up to walk her back to bed.... At the time I didn't think anything of it but after thinking about it for a while I thought it was a pretty cool experience....

CGI::::::

I talked to my psychiatrist about this awhile ago. She was educated and a very spiritual person. She told me if I was gonna play around with that stuff to be careful. She told me "that shit is real "