Is it a better idea to order to USA from a seed bank based in Canada than Europe? Are customs more thorough for packages arriving from over seas? years ago i ordered from Nirvana Seeds Canada, which apparently no longer exists. they arrived in the mail no problem but would it be different ordering from Nirvana in amsterdam? I assume it is the same business? does anyone know more about this particular seed bank than that? if any of you have had good recent experiences doing business with a seed bank and ordering into the States, please share. Thanks.
MedusaGrower Reviewed by MedusaGrower on . ordering seeds to USA Is it a better idea to order to USA from a seed bank based in Canada than Europe? Are customs more thorough for packages arriving from over seas? years ago i ordered from Nirvana Seeds Canada, which apparently no longer exists. they arrived in the mail no problem but would it be different ordering from Nirvana in amsterdam? I assume it is the same business? does anyone know more about this particular seed bank than that? if any of you have had good recent experiences doing business with a Rating: 5