Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1597 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Two month visit

I'm visiting Cape Town, SA for two months, leaving very soon.

I was wondering the best (safest?) ways to go about meeting reliable people for smoke. I prefer only smoking dank chronic, and was wondering if that's the same as Swazi. Or, what I might look for instead.

I'm actually pretty clueless about how the country will be, and what to expect.

So, any other advice on the trip would be much appreciated too.
    GanjaLova Reviewed by GanjaLova on . Two month visit I'm visiting Cape Town, SA for two months, leaving very soon. I was wondering the best (safest?) ways to go about meeting reliable people for smoke. I prefer only smoking dank chronic, and was wondering if that's the same as Swazi. Or, what I might look for instead. I'm actually pretty clueless about how the country will be, and what to expect. So, any other advice on the trip would be much appreciated too. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Two month visit

Quote Originally Posted by GanjaLova
    I'm visiting Cape Town, SA for two months, leaving very soon.

I was wondering the best (safest?) ways to go about meeting reliable people for smoke. I prefer only smoking dank chronic, and was wondering if that's the same as Swazi. Or, what I might look for instead.

I'm actually pretty clueless about how the country will be, and what to expect.

So, any other advice on the trip would be much appreciated too.
    It's impossible to get high grade stuff without knowing a number, but feel free to ask local drunks in bars for this. Really is quite safe.

Otherwise you can always approach any car guard (parking security), and they usually know where to get. Their quality may not be as good though, but still not bad.