Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1617 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

marijuana radio show

On my radio show today (Monday) at 6 p.m. we will be discussing the significant impacts of the
    Supreme Court's rejection of the SB/SD lawsuit. Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense, the Radio
    Show, is heard on radio station KCAA at 1050 on the AM dial. It is heard throughout the western
    part of the Inland Empire. It can also be heard everywhere else on the Internet at
    KCAA Radio, 1050 AM, NBC News, Inland Empire, California. It would be really cool if you were to call in during the show with your
    questions and comments about this historic event at 888-909-1050.
    phatsesh101 Reviewed by phatsesh101 on . marijuana radio show On my radio show today (Monday) at 6 p.m. we will be discussing the significant impacts of the Supreme Court's rejection of the SB/SD lawsuit. Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense, the Radio Show, is heard on radio station KCAA at 1050 on the AM dial. It is heard throughout the western part of the Inland Empire. It can also be heard everywhere else on the Internet at KCAA Radio, 1050 AM, NBC News, Inland Empire, California. It would be really cool if you were to call in during the show Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

marijuana radio show

Let us know at least a couple of days before please, we're potheads and we tend to blow shit off.

marijuana radio show

im sorry let me clarify a bit its not my show i just copy pasted

but the show is every monday with different topics

marijuana radio show

Quote Originally Posted by phatsesh101
    im sorry let me clarify a bit its not my show i just copy pasted

but the show is every monday with different topics
    Can you try to find out topics before?

marijuana radio show

i usually get an email with show specifics, but if your interested give a call to the riverside thcf clinic

marijuana radio show

Finally - He had a public defender and Brian Jones knew he didn't have a chance in court to be
    found innocent of cultivating mmj with an overworked, understaffed and uneducated public
    defender so he took a Prop. 36 plea which means treatment and no record after completion. The
    only problem is that he has been rejected by the Prop. 36 treatment programs because they say
    that since he is a legal mmj patient, he does not have a substance abuse problem.

Hear his story this Monday, May 25 at 6 p.m. on Marijuana Compassion & Common Sense - the Radio
    Show on radio station KCAA 1050 AM everywhere in the western part of the Inland Empire and
    everywhere else on the Internet at KCAA Radio, 1050 AM, NBC News, Inland Empire, California. The show is interactive so if you have any
    questions or comments, you can call them into 1-888-909-1050. BTW - if you would like to be a
    sponsor on the show, give me a call at 760-799-2055 or send me an email - our listeners like to
    go where they know they are welcome and are very loyal. Rates are extremely reasonable.

marijuana radio show

This Monday, June 29 at 6 p.m. on Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense - The Radio Show, my
    guests will be Stephanie Butler and Matthew Lance from CalFresno NORML. Find out what's really
    going on with marijuana at a central valley college campus as these two college students tell
    all. Tune in, listen and take the opportunity to speak with them by calling into the live show
    at 888-909-1050.

Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense is heard every Monday at 6 p.m. on radio station KCAA
    located at 1050 on the AM band in the western part of the Inland Empire from Ontario to Moreno
    Valley. If you are not in that area, the radio show is also simulcast at the same time on the
    Internet at KCAA Radio, 1050 AM, NBC News, Inland Empire, California. You can also listen to past shows anytime at that website so if
    you can't hear the show when it is live on Monday, just go to the website and hear it anytime at
    your convenience.

marijuana radio show

Keep spreading the good word of Bud, my smoked out friend.:hippy:

marijuana radio show

RADIO SHOW - My special guest is Stewart Alexander, Peace and Freedom Party candidate for
    Governor. He will be talking about marijuana legalization and medical marijuana and the race for
    governor's office in 2010. Tune in this Monday at 6 p.m. and every Monday for the only broadcast
    radio show in the world all about marijuana - Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense - heard
    throughout the western portions of the Inland Empire on radio station KCAA 1050AM and simulcast
    everywhere else on the Internet at KCAA Radio, 1050 AM, NBC News, Inland Empire, California.
    HIGH DESERT MAPP MEETING WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19

marijuana radio show

This Monday, Nov. 16, Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense - the radio show will feature an
    interview with Mary Jane Borden from Drug Sense and the Media Awareness Project. Their mission
    statement says they exist to provide accurate information relevant to drug policy in order to
    heighten awareness of the extreme damage being caused to our nation and the world by our current
    flawed and failed "War on Drugs." They do this through their most excellent websites
    DrugSense: Drug Law Reform and MAP: The Media Awareness Project. Tune in this Monday at 6 p.m. and learn all about this
    vast storehouse of information on marijuana as well as drug law reform.

Marijuana Compassion and Common Sense - the Radio Show - listen this Monday and every Monday at
    6 p.m. You can hear it everywhere in the western Inland Empire on radio station KCAA at 1050 AM
    and you can hear it everywhere else on the Internet simulcast at KCAA Radio, 1050 AM, NBC News, Inland Empire, California.