My mum got some coupon from her friend for one of those crappy downloadable games called Azada. It's a puzzle game with many different types of puzzles, but that's all I know about it.

Anyway, if you want it go here, and when you get to buying it use the code FREEAZADA (yes, very original... I'm guessing it was meant for everyone cause it's on a Mother's day thing)

I will probly try it in hope that there are some puzzles that are actually challenging, but I doubt there will be. I actually like puzzles if they make you think.
TyPR124 Reviewed by TyPR124 on . Free game if anyones interested My mum got some coupon from her friend for one of those crappy downloadable games called Azada. It's a puzzle game with many different types of puzzles, but that's all I know about it. Anyway, if you want it go here, and when you get to buying it use the code FREEAZADA (yes, very original... I'm guessing it was meant for everyone cause it's on a Mother's day thing) I will probly try it in hope that there are some puzzles that are actually challenging, but I doubt there will be. I actually Rating: 5