I am doing horticulture research. Been growin under artifical lights and natural sunlight for 18 years, glass blower for 9 years ( Glass Art > Ebony Research's Profile - Glass Artists.org ) top 25 in 2004. Phd Harley Davidson from MMI Orlando. Looking to start the medical program in West Virginia, since I cant find one.

I grew up in Binghamton NY, apprenticed in candor NY(glass) Sold glass from New york to Chicago to Austin texas to florida.

www.ebonyresearch.com horticulture research hydroponic organic farming indoor garden gardening horticulture research hydroponic organic farming indoor garden gardening is the website for my horticulture research. Mostly concentrating on "electroculture". Found a non-chemical form of pesticide that allows the honey bees and bumble bees to still polinate, using a mild amount of electricity that also stimulates plant growth.

I am looking to get into contact with people that would like to lobby the West Virginia State Government to start the medical program. If you would like to help Please contact me at [email protected]

I also have some stickers for sale in the site which is the only money coming in to support my research and start the lobby.

I know what I am up against, spending almost a decade as a glass blower, mostly in the south was tough, Especially in W's state. thanks pennington
EbonyResearch Reviewed by EbonyResearch on . West Virginia Medical I am doing horticulture research. Been growin under artifical lights and natural sunlight for 18 years, glass blower for 9 years ( Glass Art > Ebony Research's Profile - Glass Artists.org ) top 25 in 2004. Phd Harley Davidson from MMI Orlando. Looking to start the medical program in West Virginia, since I cant find one. I grew up in Binghamton NY, apprenticed in candor NY(glass) Sold glass from New york to Chicago to Austin texas to florida. www.ebonyresearch.com horticulture research Rating: 5