Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1696 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Bag seed Grow log. Simpe Closet Grow! PICS

I got 8 seeds out of an 1/2 ounce of chronic a few weeks back and decided to get a grow going.

Being low on money, and without a proper place to grow I first started this grow on a window seal, eventually got a little more serious and upgraded to my closet with T5 florescent lighting. Losing a seedling and 1 more seed in the process.

Grow equipment: All supplied by Home Depot.

1. Two 4' T5 florescent lights + Ballast = $28

2. 8' cord to wire ballast (very simple) = $8

3. One bag of MG moisture control seedling starter(enriched) = $4

4. One bag of MG Perlite enriched with plant food = $3

5. Red plastic cups = $3

Remember biggest plant was started from a window seal for the first 9-10 days. it hard nearly full sun all day tho. It also had poor soil i got outside. After i transplanted with the MG and put it under the t5's 24/7 it started doing much better.

The smaller seedlings all popped the soil on the 10-12 of April 09!

The Biggest and oldest plant is at around but not exactly 17-18 days old, can't quite remember.

The Rest are seedlings hours - 2 days apart from popping the soil.
    vantranist Reviewed by vantranist on . Bag seed Grow log. Simpe Closet Grow! PICS I got 8 seeds out of an 1/2 ounce of chronic a few weeks back and decided to get a grow going. Being low on money, and without a proper place to grow I first started this grow on a window seal, eventually got a little more serious and upgraded to my closet with T5 florescent lighting. Losing a seedling and 1 more seed in the process. Grow equipment: All supplied by Home Depot. 1. Two 4' T5 florescent lights + Ballast = $28 2. 8' cord to wire ballast (very simple) = $8 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

More Pics!

Some pics of the bud... This is a new Half Oz... but its the same herb.

I wounder what mine will turn out to look like.

Lookin' good. The 4' ballast makes me smile a bit. =P I'm about a week and a half ahead of you with the same thing basically. Closet, 4 foot ballast, solo cups, mg mediums. =P you should get a fan circulating the air, especially since you don't have to the dirt all the way to the rim of the cup. if stagnant air collects in the cups, the plant could contract stem rot and die. fresh air also helps the the plants to breath. Also think about ordering or shopping for a ph kit. ya know, the little test bottle, some ph up and phdown. It'll help a bunch. hehe, also didn't see if you had drainage holes in the cups? either way. looks good.

beSafe:jointsmile:

Thanks,

I plan to move my grow into a light tight cardboard box actually in the near future with a couple fans and venting the only possible my or a separate room, i cannot vent outside .

I will be switching to 400w HPS for flowing and thats the only reason i need vents.

I am trying to take it far as possible with these 2 T5's due to electric bill and heat output of the MH or HPS system i have.

This is my second real* attempt at a grow, the first one failed due to misinformation.... im exited everything is going so well thus far i have too say!

Updates soon!