Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1614 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My gardening toddler!

I think TERRIBLE parenting is trusting medical personel to the point where you don't research what you are putting in your childrens body, or when you only look at research from one perspective or source. Anyone with a healthy child who vaccinated their child for H1N1 obviously hasn't looked at any of the research regaurding how the virus actually affects the body and the effects of the vaccination.

Cultivating a love of growing, and a knowledge of medicinal herbs that can be or already do grow in our own backyard as opposed to poisoning themselves with drugs is preparing my children to be healthy adults. Our children do everything along side us so the don't turn into 30 year old children, and learn how to be adults and parents by example instead of lecture and lesson.

2.   Advertisements

My gardening toddler!

I think TERRIBLE parenting is trusting medical personel to the point where you don't research what you are putting in your childrens body, or when you only look at research from one perspective or source. Anyone with a healthy child who vaccinated their child for H1N1 obviously hasn't looked at any of the research regaurding how the virus actually affects the body and the effects of the vaccination.

Cultivating a love of growing, and a knowledge of medicinal herbs that can be or already do grow in our own backyard as opposed to poisoning themselves with drugs is preparing my children to be healthy adults. Our children do everything along side us so the don't turn into 30 year old children, and learn how to be adults and parents by example instead of lecture and lesson.

My gardening toddler!

Parents of all races and cultures have been tending to their Cannabis gardens with help from their children for thousands of years.

My gardening toddler!

I think u should do what u think is best. I wish I could have such an open relationship with my boys about cannabis,but in scandinavia,smoking weed and such is frowned upon.Does who dosent do "drugs" know nothing about them ,but throw out their opinions everywhere. The police will not close their eyes to parents smoking weed.They will contact childservices and fine u to your wallet cries. Therefore I and my husband keep our smoking a seceret for our hopefull. But we got chought some years ago and got childservices on our backs. The whole thing became a sircus and they treated us as if we where heroine adicts.lol. In the end we just moved to another part of the country,and are more carefull about who we get our smoke from. Damnd those loose lips on some people.
    I don't think its bad parenting.

My gardening toddler!

You inspire me. :greenthumb:
    \"All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too ... I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.\" - Excerpt from \"Invisible Man\" by Ralph Ellison
    \"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.\" - Og Mandino

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12