Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1711 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

what the hell?!?!

im new to jersy city. i live around journal sq. why is the weed so shitty around here? i have gone to a couple places and they give u such a small amount dont they want customers. any1 wanna smoke?:stoned:
    jesuscripes Reviewed by jesuscripes on . what the hell?!?! im new to jersy city. i live around journal sq. why is the weed so shitty around here? i have gone to a couple places and they give u such a small amount dont they want customers. any1 wanna smoke?:stoned: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what the hell?!?!

I live in the same area (just a couple blocks East of there). People in the Journal Square area are generally poor. They don't have the money, and the people that do don't go there, and so there is not anything of quality around. Without demand for a quality product, you get what you get. You either have to go to NYC or you have to go to Union City, but if you don't speak Spanish and you don't know anyone, Union City is not going to help you much. I was getting some overpriced stuff from the City, but that connection has dried up. I'm thinking of farming...

what the hell?!?!

Jersey City has plenty of good bud. The amounts are def gonna be small but its usually cuz its good weed.

i dont wanna throw race into it but in the ghetto, the hispanics usually have the better weed for the better price/weight.

Haze should be .4 of a gram for 10 dollars.

You can be in the weed capital of the US tho, if you dont know anyone it will be rough.

What was your old connect in NY selling you and for how much because you should be getting stuff for cheaper if you go to the city

what the hell?!?!

I live not too far from JC (it still takes a little time to get there, but not too far).
    Basically, I know this is difficult specially when you don't know anyone - but I find that any literal street deal around here, you ARE going to get ripped off somehow (either small count, lots of seeds, poor quality, sometimes not even real-but faked so well even a seasoned user is fooled until actually going to use it). My advise - get to know a dealer personally, and even then, do not make buys on the street (but don't try this if you only want nickels or dimes, I would say 1/8 OZ at least) - either go to that dealers house, or have them come to yours, and do business there. It could not hurt to make it business plus social either. Particularly in the summer - but at times all year - I hang out with my supplier a lot, I will have a BBQ (with charcoal, and I am a die hard cooking that way, in fact that's how I made dinner New Years day, and last night) - my supplier eats, at some point cash is passed, and a bag passed back - and even if someone is looking closely at the whole thing, it looks like just a few friends socializing, eating, exc. - and actually it is, just adding a deal to it.
    Now JC is far enough away I don't know what quantities are around (NEVER bought there), but in the mobile home park I live in, it $50 for 1/4 OZ. right now anyway....