Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1466 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Indica Vs. Sativa

I have just recently switched to Indica from Sativa. The differences in the strains are clear. I am having a problem determining when to Flower indica. With sativa I would only Veg for 2-3 weeks with the space I had to work with, but in those 2-3 weeks they would get 2-3 feet tall. With the Indica strain being so short what is a good amount of vegitative length to produce the same yields?
    Farnzworth Reviewed by Farnzworth on . Indica Vs. Sativa I have just recently switched to Indica from Sativa. The differences in the strains are clear. I am having a problem determining when to Flower indica. With sativa I would only Veg for 2-3 weeks with the space I had to work with, but in those 2-3 weeks they would get 2-3 feet tall. With the Indica strain being so short what is a good amount of vegitative length to produce the same yields? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Indica Vs. Sativa

my boy that is for you to determine through trial and error because many strains are different , have different stretch rates stc. i have 2 different kushes and one must veg for for like 6 weeks under mh while it could do 4 under floros but with a differrent pheno (less dense) and her cousin takes 2 weeks but stretches to heck man.

for a better answer describe your grow lights space etc.

Indica Vs. Sativa

here's a great article, by D.J. Shorts :thumbsup:, explains the introduction of indica, into commercial strains, 'in the old days' ... enjoy :jointsmile:
    Breeding tips | Cannabis Culture Magazine

Indica Vs. Sativa

Its a stealth grow with limited space. aprox. 3'x3'x7'. I use a 250w red CLF, and a 150w HPS, Because heat is a issue. and the strain is 2 Nightshade females grown in aero/hdyroponic buckets.

Indica Vs. Sativa

Hey Farnzworth's, can you keep us updated with a log or pictures to follow. Im real interested in this strain, and the effects this plant produces.
    :S4: :yippee:

Indica Vs. Sativa

im only 2 weeks into veg so ill post pics and such once there a little older and more interesting :jointsmile:

Indica Vs. Sativa

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    here's a great article, by D.J. Shorts :thumbsup:, explains the introduction of indica, into commercial strains, 'in the old days' ... enjoy :jointsmile:
    Breeding tips | Cannabis Culture Magazine
    Great info! thanks!

Indica Vs. Sativa

Quote Originally Posted by Farnzworth
    I have just recently switched to Indica from Sativa. The differences in the strains are clear. I am having a problem determining when to Flower indica. With sativa I would only Veg for 2-3 weeks with the space I had to work with, but in those 2-3 weeks they would get 2-3 feet tall. With the Indica strain being so short what is a good amount of vegitative length to produce the same yields?
    Veg in tell 12inchs high then flower.All I grow is Indica stains.White Rino,Purple urkle and Warlock.When done they about 3-1/2 feet tall.White Rino yield is 8 avg per plant.Purple Urkle the same.

Indica Vs. Sativa

Quote Originally Posted by Farnzworth
    veg your indicas for a month or more.:smokin: