Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1539 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

bucket system

bucket system flood and drain .do I put more than 1 plant in a bucket? root get tangled?
    triangle14510 Reviewed by triangle14510 on . bucket system bucket system flood and drain .do I put more than 1 plant in a bucket? root get tangled? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

bucket system

I am not totally familiar with this system. There is a Social Group for Bucket Growing--you might want to check it out. Also; I believe it is Cannakeeper that started the group. You can go into social groups and check it out and hopefully find your answer sooner.

Or wait, it will be along soon! I have read threads on some that grow 2 at a time; however-not in buckets and more advanced growers. But, who knows!

There are threads, I recall reading from Stinky Attic about tangling the roots--not such a good idea. Check um out! Pr

bucket system

One plant, one bucket.That's the general rule.

Dive:stoned:

bucket system

word,the whole purpose for using the bucket systems is the huge amount of root space you have,other wise most people would just be running ebb and flow.shit my 6 buck dwc recirculating system cost more to build than a 4x8 flood trey and rez. but i like the amount of space that is provided with my 5 gal buckets