Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1513 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Vapedg13 clones direct grow...Purple & Pre98 Buba Kush, Grand Dad Purple & Sour D

OK guys what I'm doing is a weekly grow pictorial of 4 clone strains I got from clones direct.....Purple Kush, Pre98 Bubba Kush, Grand Dad Purple and Sour D.

All are going to be grown under 1000 mh for the entire grow no HPS...4 weeks of veg mabey 3 followed by 8-10 weeks of flower...or course I will be taking more cuts from the ladies the day I cut the lights.

I'm using sunshine #4 soil and Greenleaves Grow juice and bloom juice.....Feel free to ask questions or comment:hippy:

The photos on the left show the clones on delivery day.......................................on the right 3 days later Today the start of grow log

VapedG13 Reviewed by VapedG13 on . Vapedg13 clones direct grow...Purple & Pre98 Buba Kush, Grand Dad Purple & Sour D OK guys what I'm doing is a weekly grow pictorial of 4 clone strains I got from clones direct.....Purple Kush, Pre98 Bubba Kush, Grand Dad Purple and Sour D. All are going to be grown under 1000 mh for the entire grow no HPS...4 weeks of veg mabey 3 followed by 8-10 weeks of flower...or course I will be taking more cuts from the ladies the day I cut the lights. I'm using sunshine #4 soil and Greenleaves Grow juice and bloom juice.....Feel free to ask questions or comment:hippy: The Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Vapedg13 clones direct grow...Purple & Pre98 Buba Kush, Grand Dad Purple & Sour D

Hey those looked stretched. Is that just because they are clones?
    Northwest is the best

My First Grow!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1972434
    Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLeagueJew
    I think it looks a little stretched. Shouldn't it be a bit more bushy at that point? I might be wrong but I think you should lower your lights.

Na Bro.. I ordered these online and got these in the mail....3 days ago..they have been under the MH for 3 days.

The person/company that took the clones probably had them under flouros:thumbsup:

Watch as the grow continues the plants will get bushy and plush..they are indica strains except for the Sour D

I will be adding some more clones in the next couple weeks.....gods gift, banana kush, socal master kush

I keep reading mixed reviews about "clones direct" all over the internet, are they the real deal? sounds waaaay to good to be true to me.. but i would love to be able to order a GDP clone.

If they werent the real deal ....you wouldnt be looking at this thread or seeing these clones that were delivered to me in the mail by CD :thumbsup:

They had a couple of people go on a rampage and try to discredit them..spamming their website and other MJ website stating that they got ripped off......noone has been ripped off !!! Those people never even ordered.

If you look on their website over a dozen people have received cuts from them already!! The line for orders is growing....the word is getting out!!

For sure man, I really want to believe in it, its a great idea.. mail order clones, just seems ahead of its time. I'm a medical patient (in Montana) so I wouldn't really have anything to worry about.. (except for the mailing it thru non mmj states and across state lines... which is federal lol), but 125 for some elite clone only strains that I don't have access too out here, sounds like a dream to me

I will be trying CD here soon..

O and BTW - good luck with this grow, some of my fave strains!

I don't see how they can get away with sending clones through the mail.
    Northwest is the best

My First Grow!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post1972434
    Check it out!

^^
    Um yeah. It's obviously a blatant violation of multiple federal, state and local laws. Just because they are getting away with it now, doesn't mean they will everytime. It only takes one time, to get caught. I think the guy has giant brass balls, kudos to him. However, it's just a matter of time before this comes to an abrupt halt for him. I honestly have no idea what this guy is thinking, but at 125 per 3, I guess I would say that greed can make you do some stupid things. Is anyone wondering why he is selling these clones for that much, when in Cali, you can get them under 20 a piece? That must be one hell of a shipping cost? WTF? I don't want to bash him, but when he gets caught, people are going to look at this and say, "oh yeah, that's exactly what is wrong w/ MMJ, it's a ruse, and these people are taking advantage of it to make an easy buck." Which he will need for his eventual criminal defense.
    Mind you this is not what I personally think, but it's what most will think that are looking at it from the outside. JMHO. I applaud the guy, just feel that it is the highest level of foolishness. I only see this ending 1 way, not good.
    Good luck to him, and anyone that orders from him. I know I would not feel very secure ordering from him, especially when he is raided, and all his records/servers/electronic anything are taken as evidence. But at least his money will be safe overseas, maybe.
    Not very bright.
    This is no different than someone selling cannabis through the mail, just because they have safe access to it here in CA. Hello? McFly?
    Vaped, I know you have your clones, and I know that you are happy, as well as many others, just no that I am not hating on you, I just have serious concerns about how the general public will percieve Medical Use Laws, when you have people like this guy out there bastardizing them to make a buck, whilst taking advantage of people. It's great that he is getting the genetics out there, but it's a damn shame for what he is charging them, and how careless it is being done. He doesn't care about anything except making a dollar IMO. You are better off trying to convince an individual MMJ user, to just get you clones and mail them to you, and charge you 100% mark up. That would be about $90 ($15 per for 3 times 2). And you wouldn't be involved with a future federal inmate that has had contact with you or electronic transactions.
    Sorry for the rant.
    Honestly I can't believe that this site is even allowing this thread here. Especially since these are being offered to anyone and everyone w/ a wallet. While it doesn't bother me, ususally this is the kind of thing that is frowned upon here. Maybe "change" is in the air here at cannabis.com? I am all for everyone having access for any reason medical or not, but I don't want any un-needed attention drawn to any members here, or folks out here, and what this guy is doing is like a fucking "bat-signal" for the DEA. Mark my words, and if you got a buck twentyfive burning a hole in your pocket then by all means, better get in while the getting is good. This ain't gonna last long.
    Can't wait to see those grown out vape, I have had the best of all of those and curious to see what you end up with. Actually I have some sample pics of all those finished flowers in one of my albums if you wanna have a look see as to what you are in for, maybe.
    Good luck all, stay safe.

They don't search domestic mail very hard. When they x-ray it they are looking for bombs and that's only for air mail, or anything shaped like a bomb, ground mail does not get searched at all. SO clones would not raise any suspicion. They don't even check domestic for drugs with drug dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by SheCutEmDown
    They don't search domestic mail very hard. When they x-ray it they are looking for bombs, or anything shaped like a bomb. SO clones would not raise any suspicion. They don't even check domestic for drugs with drug dogs.

That is absolutely false. People get busted mailing all kinds of illicit drugs through the mail, and it's not just by pure chance.:wtf:

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast