to preface this, i am not the owner of this music, but I am a "licensee" and have been given permission to post this here.

I won't try to color the listening experience for you too much, but I'll say that this album is a beautiful piece of art, and I encourage you to open your mind to all that is contained within it. I know this man personally and I was there throughout the creation of the whole ablum, so it's close to my heart.

All the info you need to get the music, lyrics, and youtube videos of them are contained in the links below, and his email is also contained, as he'd love to hear feedback from anyone and everyone who downloads it. don't be afraid to comment his youtube videos!

[attachment=o214662]

Tracklist
01. On
02. The Queen of Thrones
03. Somebody To Love
04. I Can
05. Spin the Wheel
06. Future Fearest
07. Grawn
08. Eye Contact
09. January Eighth
10. Rotten Apples
11. Bluebird
12. Riverside
13. Serpent

Artist: Michael Manning
Album: Low Art
Released: Feb. 26th, 2009
Language: English

If you're looking to contact, please mailto: [email protected]

|Download Mirror 1|Download Mirror 2|Watch|Lyrics|

Torrents:

Demonoid
(I have invites if anyone wants any, btw)
The Pirate Bay

I'd prefer you guys use these and seed them out as much as possible - he wants this all out for free.

to anyone who asks: i tried using the upload service here, and it didn't quite work, so this is why you guys are getting external links.
knightabraxas Reviewed by knightabraxas on . Indie/Original music, Michael Manning - Low Art to preface this, i am not the owner of this music, but I am a "licensee" and have been given permission to post this here. I won't try to color the listening experience for you too much, but I'll say that this album is a beautiful piece of art, and I encourage you to open your mind to all that is contained within it. I know this man personally and I was there throughout the creation of the whole ablum, so it's close to my heart. All the info you need to get the music, lyrics, and youtube Rating: 5