Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1648 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Sydney Stoners!!!!

Hi all,

I've just moved here from London although I visited Sydney about 10 years ago on holiday. The last time I was here there was a great little cafe in Kings Cross round the corner from the fountain, called Amsterdam Cafe. Does anyone what happened to it?? I walked down yesterday and it's now a building site!!! There used to be a funny little waiter guy there who looked a bit weird but sold really good 'coffee'. I'm a bit stuck just now and have a thing about good coffee and was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Amsterdam has relocated or if anyone out there can help me out??!!

Cheers!!:jointsmile:
    gwil78 Reviewed by gwil78 on . Sydney Stoners!!!! Hi all, I've just moved here from London although I visited Sydney about 10 years ago on holiday. The last time I was here there was a great little cafe in Kings Cross round the corner from the fountain, called Amsterdam Cafe. Does anyone what happened to it?? I walked down yesterday and it's now a building site!!! There used to be a funny little waiter guy there who looked a bit weird but sold really good 'coffee'. I'm a bit stuck just now and have a thing about good coffee and was Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Sydney Stoners!!!!

The Amsterdam shut down a few years ago, after changing its name. I think theres now a large bar from 5-9 Rosalyn (former site of the cafe).
    If only there were another cafe with the courage to do the same.
    Please let me know if you hear there are any in existence.