Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1593 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Looking for a Doctor in Ontario

Hello I would like to introduce myself to the forum and ask for some help if possible.

My name is Mark and I??m 23 years old and have had Rheumatoid Arthritis since the age of 3. I have it in both of my knees and one of my elbows. It is so bad in my elbow that it has left me with only 5 degrees of motion? my elbow is virtually locked in place. From my diagnosis at a young age up until the age of 18 I was a patient of sick kids hospital. There I received many different medications, cortisone injections, MRI scans, and physiotherapy. All of which never really helped me live with my arthritis. It was when I was 18 and I had my first marijuana cigarette did I find out what a great tool marijuana is in helping me cope with my arthritic pain. Since then I have not seen a doctor for my arthritis?I have been ??self medicating?. But therein lies my problem, since I have not seen a doctor in 5 or so years. I am now in the search for a open minded doctor that can help me get my medicine legally. If anybody can recommend a compassionate doctor it would be of great help to me.
    ChromVanadium Reviewed by ChromVanadium on . Looking for a Doctor in Ontario Hello I would like to introduce myself to the forum and ask for some help if possible. My name is Mark and I??m 23 years old and have had Rheumatoid Arthritis since the age of 3. I have it in both of my knees and one of my elbows. It is so bad in my elbow that it has left me with only 5 degrees of motion? my elbow is virtually locked in place. From my diagnosis at a young age up until the age of 18 I was a patient of sick kids hospital. There I received many different medications, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I am happy to hear that you are were able to find relief using cannabis. I may be able to help you out. I have afew connections with several Doctors in Canada that are open minded and willing to prescribe bud as medicine. How long have you been in Ontario and do you have an Ontario health card?

I am about to order afew new strains from Amsterdam? What strains do you find work best for you? I will soon have Chemdog, OG Kush, Jack Herer and LA Confidential..

What's the best way to get in touch with you?

I am trying to aplply too, or thinking of it...

I was looking for a list to see if my family doc is listed there, that would ease the asking... Although I will be there for other (embarrassing) medical reasons, so I might as well just jump out and say it all at once...

Is that you mark mark? Like,.. who knows suzy? lol... its Shawn :P I think i may get an ATP hopefully... If it is you, PM me... or hell... call me hahaha

Im thinking that seeing as I have the same situation as the original poster, where I stopped going to the doctor for depression/add/anxiety related things for like 3 (possibly more) years...

I'm also thinking that having that combination of 3 things that are medically treated with marijuana, I am more likely to get an ATP... because of how many different pills would be subscribed...

Am I right?

Well it looks like there is no PM or MSG system... thats odd... Most forums do have... In that case, if you (uvbdelta or ChronVanadium) could please contact me via this contact form here and select "other" as the contact type... Make sure you use this forum/thread as a reference so I know who you are. Just copy/paste the thread URL into the message.

If the admin would enable editing for unlimited time, this second post wouldnt have happened...

By the way, according to the statistics listed on the Health Canada website, Most medical users reside in Ontario!

Hi can you message me privatly at [email protected] if you know some compasionate doctors that can help assist me getting a licence i go through pain daily but i dont know really many doctors that approve of it they just keep offering pilss and i dont like pills so please reply back to me

I too am looking for a doctor to chat with. :thumbsup:

I'm almost 30 and have physical disabilities, along with that arthritis has set in in a few spots.

If anyone can connect me with a good doctor in the GTA I would greatly appreciate it.

hey uvbdelta could u help me with finding a doc to help me ?

did u find a doc yet i'm also looking for one and have had no luck if you have can u let me know thanks

Hello my name is Michael
    I'm from Belleville, ON and I have been suffering from Insomnia. I am 19 years old and I wake up every morning exhausted never feeling like Ive even slept that night.
    My sleep schedule rarely stays on track. I don't like taking pills and I find that sleeping pills are too addicting for me and loose there effect quickly. I believe that using medical Marijuana could help me get some needed rest.

Any help in finding a compassionate doctor near me would be great

I have had serious back pain from heavy lifting for years in restaurants, my tail bone gets inflammated and the pain is unbearable. I tried to find a doctor to prescribe me something stronger than what he recommended, but it's not possible. With all the red tape now, doctors more than ever do not want to cross any boundaries with medications. I know that only 5% of people of 1000's who apply for a medical marijuana license get approved, and doctors still don't want to put their reputation or license on the line with all the grey areas. I am a member of the Compassionate Friends Club, I could recommend you if you want to check it out. It's an online club that really helps. The website is compassionatefriendsclub.com, let me know if this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by ChromVanadium
    Hello I would like to introduce myself to the forum and ask for some help if possible.

My name is Mark and I??m 23 years old and have had Rheumatoid Arthritis since the age of 3. I have it in both of my knees and one of my elbows. It is so bad in my elbow that it has left me with only 5 degrees of motion? my elbow is virtually locked in place. From my diagnosis at a young age up until the age of 18 I was a patient of sick kids hospital. There I received many different medications, cortisone injections, MRI scans, and physiotherapy. All of which never really helped me live with my arthritis. It was when I was 18 and I had my first marijuana cigarette did I find out what a great tool marijuana is in helping me cope with my arthritic pain. Since then I have not seen a doctor for my arthritis?I have been ??self medicating?. But therein lies my problem, since I have not seen a doctor in 5 or so years. I am now in the search for a open minded doctor that can help me get my medicine legally. If anybody can recommend a compassionate doctor it would be of great help to me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast