Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Looking for a Doctor in Ontario

Hi all, new to this post, I have not read through it all yet, so my answer may be here, but just in case, here's my question.

I've always had access to pot. It just never did alot for me, I didn't really get into it. I never liked the smoking part.

I was diagnosed with MS about a year ago, but looking back, probably had it for longer. I am at a point now where there is fairly constant pain, and the nerves and spasms are just not good either. I can back this up with the diagnosis from my neurologist. I was prescribed Baclofen for pain and spams, it doesn't do a great job, and just makes me feel like crap. I had people in my MS group suggest pot, and a vapourizer. I tried it, and I haven't felt that pain free for a long time. Regardless whether I can get a prescription or not, this is the solution for me. But I would like to do this legally, obviously to get rid of the legal concerns. My doctor nor neurologist will support this. Can anybody point me in the direction of a doctor that can support me in this.

I have been suffering greatly for three years from deadly migranes to the point were my doctors said if i keep having them so often i will not can lose parts of my brain. arthritis so bad i have tp get my mother to pull me out of bed. I also have mule spasms , aches&pains.
    I have random fevers and large amounts of swelling. I have nerv pain that van put me into to a dead stop no matter what i am doing. I have cns. Lupus and it effects my brain the one organ you cannot replace.... I could go on for pages of my symptoms.

I haven't had a migrane in 3 months after use of marijuana i want be legal be use i am 15 and have my whole future ahead of me , at sickkids it took them 4 months to tell me they couldn't and now im at very start again.... I am sick of taking 19-28 pills a day i don't want to risk my family's saftey if someone could please help i couldn't express my gratitude. I live in oOntario as well and have know idea how to find any doctors.

Sincerely : kidcure

wow, this is an old post, there are alot of folks with troubles looking for a solution. i haven't seen any answers yet, either.
    i suppose i'll keep looking. i hope those of you here before me have found what you're looking for.

4.   Advertisements

i am lookong for same any luck

No try at treating yourself in toronto next year

Hi there. I just found this site and I am hoping that someone will give me the name of a caring doctor in London, On. I am so tired of constant severe pain from several conditions that are well documented. Please help me. I am in my late 40s and have been in pain now for ten years.

I hate to be necro-posting but I'm not the only one. I would like to thank all those who have contributed to this thread which has pointed me in the right direction.

I was told yesterday I had RRMS (Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis). Although I wasn't officially diagnosed yet, I was referred to a neurologist but hell knows when that will be. My problem is that I am set to start college in September and the way my vision is right now I can barely tell where I m going and driving back and forth all the time could be a real pain. Does anyone know if "compassionate" doctors can speed up the process? In the meantime, I have requested assistance from a friend to get some for me. Last time I had an episode, the weed got my vision back t normal after about two weeks. I'm in real bad shape and I'm sure everyone who views this thread is possibly in worse shape than I am. My current condition right now includes:

-Severe loss of vision. I can still type andwrite but it's hard the further I get.
    -The right side of my face is paralysed. Eating ad is very hard.
    -Loss of appetite
    -Bad virtigo
    -Random numbness in my feet and hands

So far the ER doctor game me 5 tablets of some steroid which don't help at all, if anything it made my vision worse. I can deal with the rest of the symptoms but without my vision, I'm afraid I'll have to forget school in fall. I been working my butt off to get in, this is really an unforseen major setback. Anyone have any short term ideas to help restore my vision? I also refuse to take any prescribed medication, from what I gathered, the side effects are worse and price is rather expensive especially iwthout a drug plan. I used to smoke weed rather frequently and last time it worked marvelously. Anyone have any advice?

Thanks in advance

I noticed this website is no longer offering assistance for patients to help them find a designated grower

''I found this website Marijuana Canada - Medical Marijuana Canada, Cards, License - Medical Marijuana Curehttp://www.medicalmarijuanacure.com/ ''

Hello

I have social anxiety and am looking for a medical marijuana friendly doctor, I have a note written by my therapist confirming his support but have been unable to find a doctor to support me. I am in my 30's and have had social anxiety since grade 1 and have to sometimes fight just leave the house some days. I found marijuana a couple years ago an have found it to be one the best ways of halting my panic attacks before they become overwhelming but the thought of the criminal consequences causes me anxiety of its own.

I would be thankful for anyone willing to help.

Hi my name is chris kim, 19 years old.

so ive had high eye pressure since I was 15, beginning of high school

and because of this glaucoma like symptoms I visited many eye doctors for numerous times.

a few months back I just happened to find out that high eye pressure can be lowered

from using medical cannabis. so immediately I printed off an application page (CALM)

and went to see my doctor about it. first time I visited I felt so silly I could not even

approach my doctor. so the second time I went I got up my courage just to hear him say no.

like I said my condition is not glaucoma but glaucoma is caused by unregulated high eye pressure

because of high eye pressure, it damaged my cornea and eye sight and I cant let that to happen

and neigher can I afford it. so my question is, is there any doctor any at all ?, who can approve my

condition and take better care of my condition.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast