Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1661 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Looking for a Doctor in Ontario

Hi Michael, don't you think that using mj may make you more tired? Plus you'll get hungry and then you'll wake up again once you lose your buzz. Just a thought, are you taking presc sleeping pills?

Quote Originally Posted by osity420
    Hello my name is Michael
    I'm from Belleville, ON and I have been suffering from Insomnia. I am 19 years old and I wake up every morning exhausted never feeling like Ive even slept that night.
    My sleep schedule rarely stays on track. I don't like taking pills and I find that sleeping pills are too addicting for me and loose there effect quickly. I believe that using medical Marijuana could help me get some needed rest.

Any help in finding a compassionate doctor near me would be great

2.   Advertisements

Hello my name is Randal i am 36 at 6 years of age i was hit by a drunk driver and was in a body cast for a year i am currently on ODSP
    the bones that were broken hurt like hell all the time. i am on risperidone and paxel, i been self medicating my back pain with Marijuana
    since is was about 20 years of age . im wondering if some1 like me could be eligable for medical Marijuana
    thank you

Hey guys,

A long time ago I posted a similar thread looking for a doctor. Luckily for me (out of the blue), a kind person on another online forum who uses MMJ referred me to a website that connects Canadian patients with doctors and growers.

If you're in Ontario and you're able to provide documentation of your medical condition, PM me and I'll try to help you find a compassionate doctor. No BS, it's a legit site that complies with the Health Canada rules. They're seriously good people. If I think you're for real, I'll send you the link.

They can't guarantee that you will be approved, but they'll get the ball rolling and guide you through every step of the process.

Good luck and hope everyone on the forums has a wonderful New Year!

I suffer from anxiety although I have not had that officially diagnosed. Does anyone know whether anxiety is enough to warrant prescribed natural remedies?

i have insomnia.

i lay awake hours tring to sleep.

i hate to find medicine off the streets.

anyone know any compassionate doctors?

Hey guys its been a wile and im still suffering from the same insomnia issues.

I am looking for a doctor in the Toronto or Durham region that is compassionate.

I have tried prescription sleep aids with the opposite effect happening and the only thing that seems to help me sleep at night is Marijuana.

I have an issue with taking pills and mainly they dont seem to work.
    hopefully someone on here can help me find a doctor.

Thanks
    A lot

I am in my 40s, with a rare syndrome that causes severe muscle cramps.
    Every night my legs, arms, feet cramp so bad that the pain is terrible.
    I have tried meds, hot tubs, etc.. no real success, as I age it gets worse and worse.
    I was considering trying MM, and would like to know of any doctors on southern Ont that would be able to discuss this with me. My doctor is not to up on this, and he is not against it, but rather taking a "hands off" approach.

Any suggestions? Comments..etc.

Regards
    A

hi there
    i need a kind person as well...
    i have too many problems to mention...lol
    i have a few medical conditions that would qualify me for medical marjuana...
    i have lupus, and fibromylgia...i won't bore you with the rest...

i could be the poster child for promoting pot...without it (and lots of meds) ???? i couldn't do it!!
    my doctors all know that i smoke it, and agree that it helps,....but no one wants to put thier name on the line...
    i have many doctors!!! i have been trying to find a chronic pain doctor that would support marjuana....my family doctor says
    she is looking, but i am just getting the run around???? not impressed....they can have thier pain killers!!
    if i could just find a doctor, i could get a referral no problem!!! if you could help me i would appreciate it so much!!!!
    please help!!!!...thanks....from london ontario

Hello there triptych, I just stumbled on to your offer after searching the internet for leads to Doctors that are compassionate. I have been through 4 Doctors now, and all of them seem to realize that Cannabis would help me, but always give the excuse along the lines of "there are no double blind studies" about the side-effects short or long term, which is frankly, BS, and extremely frustrating. I have already sent you an email, not sure if you have got it or not.

I have all the documentation that would be needed, so no issues there, I just want to find a Compassionate Doctor in Durham Region. I don't have a vehicle and it is taxing on my family to keep having to take time off work to drive me out to Toronto. Any help would be appreciated!

I am new to these forums and am looking for some licensed MD that can help with my issues. I suffer from ADHD and sleeping disorders. I appreciate any help in advance TK

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast