Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1451 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Let's talk about sex...

Day 11 into flowering.. I feel very strongly that I have at least 2 males and 2 females. The other 3 plants are a little further behind. Any clue?
    Mr. Champ Reviewed by Mr. Champ on . Let's talk about sex... Day 11 into flowering.. I feel very strongly that I have at least 2 males and 2 females. The other 3 plants are a little further behind. Any clue? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Let's talk about sex...

Can you see the female hairs
    in this pic?....................................male ...................female

Let's talk about sex...

Thanks Dutch. I can see it clearly in the images you attached, and it looks like those plants are much more mature than mine.

I was wondering if anyone could see anything obvious in my pics. I feel pretty certain I have 2 males and 2 females now, but I don't want to destroy anything that I am wrong about, and of course I don't want the evil males spreading their seed all over my garden.

Thanks for the pics!

Let's talk about sex...

I think these are about to have a proper burial. The bagpipes are coming out, its a sad day in the life of a beautiful plant with the wrong sex!

What a bummer!

Let's talk about sex...

wow that sucks man, sorry to hear your bad news. i hate give plants tlc, expensive soil, nutes, and time in your grow area and having them turn bad
    β?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ? Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Άβ?Ά

Bucket Ebb/Flow GDP - Sensi grow/bloom w/ff water soluables.

http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...dy-purple.html