Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1577 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Why Are We Here??

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRollin
    It's hard to believe that we went through all these years of school, but for what reason? To maybe some day make a decent paycheck? I believe that money and wealth doesn't exist! I think that we are wasting all this time in schools, studying, and stressing ourselves out. Why can't we just be allowed to live everyday to the fullest? Not worry about a job or school? Just go out and enjoy what life has to offer. Spend time and make as many memories as we can with our loved ones while they are still around. I would like to spend my time with the ones that mean the most to me, I would like to do the things that make my happy. Travel the world (although that takes an incredible amount of money)
    You may have been forced to go to school but no one is forcing you to go to college.

TAKE RESPONSABILITY for your own life.

It's your choice what you want to do and your choices have conciquences.

I know a guy who works two months a year and travels around the rest of the time.

He did what it took to get himself in that position. I know other people who working like slaves so they can afford a big house and fancy car.

My best advice is this if you want to live outside the "BOX" think outside the box.

You don't have to work dude no one is forcing you.

but,

I don't think you want to be homeless either do you?

Right?

So if you want to have money and not work... then find a way to make money without working. :thumbsup:

Create a business, invest in real estate.

eg cut all your expenses save all your money buy a rental income property. A property that rents for 1% of it's loan amount will usually cashflow. ONLY GET PROPERTY THAT CASH FLOWS. That gives you money every month. Get enough and you can retire....

2.   Advertisements

Why Are We Here??

Why can't we just be allowed to live everyday to the fullest? Not worry about a job or school? Just go out and enjoy what life has to offer.
    Sounds great! . . . until it starts raining or you get hungry . . .

Enjoying what life has to offer and living every day to the fullest is more a state of mind then of being. Free your mind and the rest will sort itself out.

Why Are We Here??

It's all really just one BIG test if you ask me. I belive God put humans on the world as a test to see really how fast the human race can really just turn their back on him. The ones who endure the test and live good respectful lives will be rewarded at the end. Those who are just pure ignorant and belive the world revolves around themselves will end up paying in the end. It's really kind of simple if you ask me.

Why Are We Here??

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    Enjoying what life has to offer and living every day to the fullest is more a state of mind then of being. Free your mind and the rest will sort itself out.
    Well said! :thumbsup:

Why Are We Here??

I'm currently going to college, I have a girlfriend and a loving family. I'm not complaining about any of this, but I know that someday all of this won't be here for me. Someday I won't even be here!! It's hard to believe that we went through all these years of school, but for what reason? To maybe some day make a decent paycheck? I believe that money and wealth doesn't exist! I think that we are wasting all this time in schools, studying, and stressing ourselves out. Why can't we just be allowed to live everyday to the fullest? Not worry about a job or school? Just go out and enjoy what life has to offer. Spend time and make as many memories as we can with our loved ones while they are still around. I would like to spend my time with the ones that mean the most to me, I would like to do the things that make my happy. Travel the world (although that takes an incredible amount of money), smoke good "home grown" cannabis, not have to look in the newspaper and see all the depressing things going on in the world. There is more negative information in the paper now more than ever, and it just makes me sick when I can't go through the whole thing without seeing something in there about war, killings, accidents, or people that break the law! All government wants from us is to make the economy keep going, and pay taxes "on almost everything". I hope that I can find some people out there who truly do live their lives to the fullest, never regretting anything, and helping and respecting one another!
    Peace and Love..

Sincerely,
    Tyler G:thumbsup:
    I'm just here to enjoy the scenery. a wise man once said "the kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you". :smokin:

it sounds like you know what is right. enjoy all of your time with your family and your time away from them.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Why Are We Here??

Humankind is just a random spark of life in an infinite universe that thinks it is more important than everything else, for whatever reason. In a universal sense, humans and everything we have created are no more important than a speck of dust on your living room floor. probably less important actually.

Why Are We Here??

its becuase of this lovely country we live in called america... its about im better then you are and competition... im sure all us like minded selves wondering this same thoguht, could find a lil island and live there... or just take over a state LOL

Why Are We Here??

You asked why are we here. Well, I have no idea. What I do know however is that I exist. That is pretty much the only thing I know for certain. So while everyone else is trying to use their time wisley to "fulfill" their lives I'll spend my time thinking. Thinking about the whys and why nots of life. I think our ability to try and answer those questions is why we are here. If we don't try to answer them then we aren't doing what we were meant to do.

Why Are We Here??

Quote Originally Posted by Coelho
    because they allowed people to realize this things, and so to want to drop out from the system.
    Tune in, turn on, drop out..

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Leary
    "Turn on" meant go within to activate your neural and genetic equipment. Become sensitive to the many and various levels of consciousness and the specific triggers that engage them. Drugs were one way to accomplish this end. "Tune in" meant interact harmoniously with the world around you ā?? externalize, materialize, express your new internal perspectives. Drop out suggested an elective, selective, graceful process of detachment from involuntary or unconscious commitments. "Drop Out" meant self-reliance, a discovery of oneā??s singularity, a commitment to mobility, choice, and change. Unhappily my explanations of this sequence of personal development were often misinterpreted to mean "Get stoned and abandon all constructive activity."
    A brilliant man, he just happened too fast. A heartthrob professor, all the guys want to be him and all the girls want to fuck him.

Why Are We Here??

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyZ
    Tune in, turn on, drop out..

A brilliant man, he just happened too fast. A heartthrob professor, all the guys want to be him and all the girls want to fuck him.
    Timothy Leary is not dead. He is outside looking in.

YouTube - The Moody Blues - Legend Of A Mind (live)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook