Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1342 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Umm...GO IOWA!

Hey guys it's nothing too serious yet, but the first chance we have had in 4 years!

Iowa medical marijuana bill introduced! Contact your legislators today

I think that this going to happen sooner or later. Iowa has got some of the best, fertile soil in the nation. Think of the quality organic that I could produce in that soil. GG, I know your down, Eltone, jd (if your still around) get on the horn today boys.
    Lit Up Reviewed by Lit Up on . Umm...GO IOWA! Hey guys it's nothing too serious yet, but the first chance we have had in 4 years! Iowa medical marijuana bill introduced! Contact your legislators today I think that this going to happen sooner or later. Iowa has got some of the best, fertile soil in the nation. Think of the quality organic that I could produce in that soil. GG, I know your down, Eltone, jd (if your still around) get on the horn today boys. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Umm...GO IOWA!

i've already begun spamming everyone i know with this news. good post, lit.

Iowa General Assembly

Umm...GO IOWA!

Lovely, Lovely.

Umm...GO IOWA!

Been trying to get Fraise to respond, but he still must have his head up his as@ about this. Still I have asked all my friends to hit them with all the emails and calls in support of this measure that they can. Lets hope we can go somewhere with it this time.