Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1760 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

100% germination, every time ... EASY !

My first post here, I just wanted to say thank you for this! :thumbsup:

I successfully germ'd atleast 3 out of 6 seeds using a copy of this RR bubblebox. This might not sound impressive at first but the seeds are atleast 10-12 years old... Its amazing how long seeds will last in a black film canister.

It's been 3 days, 3/6 sprouted.. the other 3 appear to be cracked but are lazy or something. Hoping for atleast 1 mum to bonsai, these seeds are possibly a NorCal "hogsbreath" strain circa ~1999.

Thanks again reaper!

Awsome man awsome I will build and try one of these guys. Might save me loads of time when starting seeds for my hydro grows. cudos man.

I was wondering what the ph level should be for the water? I built the same set up and was wondering why after 5 days my seeds weren't germinating... when it hit me to check the ph. It was too high... around 7.5

Now it's down to 6, should I bring it a bit lower?
    Everything I say is a lie... in fact, it\'s not even me posting these things......

Help me out with my first grow!
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...ml#post2056940

4.   Advertisements

just lowered it to about 5.8
    Everything I say is a lie... in fact, it\'s not even me posting these things......

Would there be any downside to using small rockwool cubes instead of rapid rooters?

Quick question, so I built this thing and one of my seeds emerged!

It is about half an inch long, with a root sticking about a half an inch from the bottom of the rapid rooter plug. I would appreciate a bit of help from someone who knows what they are actually doing.

1. What should I do now? I know I still need to keep it within the rapid rooter plug for about 10 more days at least until it is healthy enough for a transplant, however how do I ensure it grows? The way my house is positioned dim lighting is hard... I can put this over my 150 watt HPS or a small 20 watt florescent, however I noticed if I do that the rapid rooter get dry really fast..

At what point should I put the humidity dome on?

Thanks in advance!

http://boards.cannabis.com/basic-gro...ales-seed.html

the attachment is a page from Jorge Cervantes MMJ Bible and his tips to get more girls from seed!

So this worked great ! amazing write up and great pictures but what next?! i feel my plants are now maxed out in this unit do i just move them over to soil now ? or do i build something else? im new to this and really could use any type of help thanks!!

Use it for seeds and clones!!!

...but see about using the tilted-test-tube sproutling method, with rockwool as soon as it's got a tail.

On the other hand, the RapidRooters are only about 25bux for a bag of 50. On the other other other hand, cash is tight... sigh... "If I were a rich man...

GREAT basic design, mon! Very no-muss-no-fuss! :rastasmoke:

fusionsrt4: After you see nice white rooties coming out the sides of your initial rooting medium, then, yes, you /have/ to take 'em outta there, or basically dedicate the thing into DWC (Deep Water Culture, see many threads on this site regarding), and make sure they stay fed.

If there's not enough space to properly grow all yer plantlets from their rootything, either put 'em into individual plant pots/bags of soil/soil-like mix, or a bigger tub, with bigger mesh pots and some hydroton, for example. Again, see many excellent threads/grow logs on this site for ideas.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast