Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

100% germination, every time ... EASY !

*round of applause* Looks great! This method will prove priceless for all those lost souls left over from the DIY bubble bucket thread who are stuck wondering how to hydro from seed without clones. +2kudos :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    place a DRY seeds into a RapidRooter plug, about 1/4" deep, and lightly tuck a small piece of rooterplug into the hole ... the emerging seeds needs a little resistance to peel it's shell off ... besides, if the seed is to weak to push thru, it isn't worth growing out ...

with the bubbler going 24 hrs a day, dim light, and about 75 degree solution, just walk away .... leave it alone, come back on the third day, this is what you will see ... in my case, 13 seeds, 13 sprouts, one male (No-stress is the Key)
    which one is the male???and how did you know it was male from them being so little???
    [SIZE=\"2\"]White Skunk/Thai Super Skunk/Purple#1Fem./LR2xAK47Fem/Pure Gold Fem[/SIZE]
    http://boards.cannabis.com/grow-log/...dwarf-fem.html

3.   Advertisements

IR... meant...later ...when the plants (sprouts) showed their sex...usually at the start of flowering cycle

(at least, I think he did...knowing IR?...it's hard to say...:thumbsup:...)

yup ... I determined the male, after they had grown out, and showed sex, of course ... :smokin:

Did you add the dome cover after they sprouted or did you use the cover while they were still seedlings??

Looks and sounds good-how much for the set-up

how much for set-up

I recently built one for a buddy, with all brand-new parts ... I think I spent almost $60 on it, but, I could have done it cheaper ... I 'overbuilt' it, with a large airpump, etc ... if you already have a couple rubber tubs, aquarium heater, and pump, you're pretty much 'good to go' :thumbsup:

although, I have to add, just recently, I went entirely 'old-school', and took DRY seeds, placed into warm, moistened-soil cups, and still had 90% germination :greenthumb: ... anytime you can avoid the pre-soaking, 'wet paper towels', and too-damp soils, you avoid the risks of Pythium Wilt (damp-off), and other fungal problems ... :smokin:

IR-this is excellant&very doable thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast