Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Will plants die if you don't harvest them during harvest time?

Hi,
    I'd like to ask questions about the life cycle of a plant. ( first time soil grower and hydro grower)

My plants are not growing well. Leaves turning white, yeallow, light green, brownish and falling down and who knows what other colors, starting from the bottom parts of the stem but leaves keep growing from upper parts of the stems faster then and new leafs slowing keep coming out of the fallen parts.

I know people will harvest their plants during harvest time. Just a thought, what if, your plants aren't growing very well, and and still flowers and buds come out, and you choose not to harvest, do buds fall down and plants just die, or does the cycle begin again, and vegetative growth --> flowering time--> and harverst time come again?

MY first question is ... I'd like to know if I have a chance to correct mistakes and have a second chance to harvest next time.. ?

The second question is if the plants have some parts that are still " okay" , then could I just make some clones and let plants continune to grow?

Thanks.. :wtf:
    notoriousb111 Reviewed by notoriousb111 on . Will plants die if you don't harvest them during harvest time? Hi, I'd like to ask questions about the life cycle of a plant. ( first time soil grower and hydro grower) My plants are not growing well. Leaves turning white, yeallow, light green, brownish and falling down and who knows what other colors, starting from the bottom parts of the stem but leaves keep growing from upper parts of the stems faster then and new leafs slowing keep coming out of the fallen parts. I know people will harvest their plants during harvest Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Will plants die if you don't harvest them during harvest time?

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousb111
    Hi,
    I'd like to ask questions about the life cycle of a plant. ( first time soil grower and hydro grower)

My plants are not growing well. Leaves turning white, yeallow, light green, brownish and falling down and who knows what other colors, starting from the bottom parts of the stem but leaves keep growing from upper parts of the stems faster then and new leafs slowing keep coming out of the fallen parts.

I know people will harvest their plants during harvest time. Just a thought, what if, your plants aren't growing very well, and and still flowers and buds come out, and you choose not to harvest, do buds fall down and plants just die, or does the cycle begin again, and vegetative growth --> flowering time--> and harverst time come again?

MY first question is ... I'd like to know if I have a chance to correct mistakes and have a second chance to harvest next time.. ?

The second question is if the plants have some parts that are still " okay" , then could I just make some clones and let plants continune to grow?

Thanks.. :wtf:
    If you don't harvest within the harvest period, the thc will begin to degrade and the flowers will drop (to drop its seeds, if it has any). It is possible to re-veg, but I've never tried.

As for your problems, go to the Plant Problems section, fill out the troubleshooting form at the top of the forum, and get some pics of the whole plants and the trouble spots, someone will help you out... I see that you posted about this already in another section, but its in the wrong section, doesnt have all the info, and no pics: probably why none of the local repairmen have seen it/replied. Good luck:thumbsup: