Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1341 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Introduction, anger, and sweet sweet smokey smoke

Hello, just thought I'd sign up after spending a while looking through the forums and not being able to see any pictures !!

I'm in my late twenties now and started smoking when I was 14 or so. Getting 10 spots of bad soapbar from Moyross. Yes, I am a Limerick man :P Years passed and I moved to the UK for a while. At that stage I was buying 9bars at a time for a good price but it was still shit quality. That was 2000. Not only was a smoking weed but I also started taking copious amounts of other things primarily ecstasy. One bad experience with ketamine and e and I ended up going into a mental ward for a few weeks.

This shook me up quite a lot. They had me on a "chemical straightjacket" which was probably one of the more unpleasant things I have experienced. They were a bunch of sadistic bastards there and I witnessed people pre and post electroshock therapy. Normal going in, drooling coming out. Screaming all the time. Anyways sorry for being so dramatic but it's relevant. I was scared to touch any drugs for quite a while after that. A few more years went by and I'd occasionally get a bit of hash or whatever from friends but never got fully back in the scene.

My girlfriend of some time is pretty much against smoking and has even told me she'd leave me if she found out I was smoking so that is yet one more reason not to go back but I cannot get my mind off the ol mary jane. She is a big drinker and we've had many arguments about how hypocritical she's being. Anyways I justify it by saying that she doesnt understand it and her logic for me not smoking is not backed up by the correct knowledge so she can;t make an informed decision. Probably a copout though.

To be honest it was the only drug I ever enjoyed. I dont even like drinking that much. And I advise all people here to stay away from EVERYTHING else. Weed is nice though guise

Anyways the long and the short of it is that I am back in the game and I was surprised by the prices now. I bought a quarter of "pollen" from a friend for 50 squid and I was a bit pissed off remembering the 25 euro quarters of hash I used to buy. I was told it was nice stuff and I trusted him so I went with it. I then found a guy who is selling weed. 50 bags. I have no idea how many grams it was but there was a good bit and it kept me stoned for a few days although there were a few stalks and shit in it. A million times better that the homegrown shit that used to be around in the 90's though.

I had a smoke there the other day and it was terrific. The dude said he'd give me a 50 bag on tick and when I asked about weight he told me it was an exact 3 grams. 3 GRAMS FOR 50 SQUID !!!!! That is insane am I right? I nearly punched him in the face for that one :P Is that what drought and inflation has done? It was absolutely some of the nicest shit I have smoked however and I have smoked a LOT. Not into all these fancy names and whatnot but I always got a nice bit of whitewidow or skunk in London and it was WAY heaper. 50 pounds for a quarter of white widow back in the day.

Been looking at the prospect of growing this summer but indoors is not an option with the girlfriend situation.

Outdoors in Limerick is difficult seeing as there are a shit load of knackers around but I think that's my only option. I refuse to fucking pay 50 quid for 3 grams of weed no matter how nice it is. Not even a fucking 8th...

Not sure what my question is but I'm sure there are a few back there in the WALL OF TEXT.

Looking forward to being part of the community and hopefully growing some this summer. It HAS to be discreet. Even germinating the seeds inside is going to be tricky as fuck.

My uncle had a great set up before. He actually made a false wall over an alcove in his house and had some mega plants there. White widow of the nicest variety. Even posted some to me once :P

Anyways, tomorrow I am picking up my ripoff 50bag and I'll surely be on the look out for some nice shit. I really need to buy myself an ounce or two though. How long would an ounce last and how much? He told me 350 for an ounce and 100 for a quarter.
    slateman Reviewed by slateman on . Introduction, anger, and sweet sweet smokey smoke Hello, just thought I'd sign up after spending a while looking through the forums and not being able to see any pictures !! I'm in my late twenties now and started smoking when I was 14 or so. Getting 10 spots of bad soapbar from Moyross. Yes, I am a Limerick man :P Years passed and I moved to the UK for a while. At that stage I was buying 9bars at a time for a good price but it was still shit quality. That was 2000. Not only was a smoking weed but I also started taking copious amounts of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hi ,,

im a limerick man myself n remember the ol 5 n 10 spots 2......
    the good ole days...
    back from brazil at the moment n findin it hard to get weed 2...

350 for an oz is bout right.. u can pay anything from 300 to 400 depending where u get it..

Always buy an oz.. does bloody 50 bags are a rip off..
    how long it will last is obviously related to how much u smoke...

an oz lasts me bout 2 weeks ... thats me n the girlfriend smokin 5 or 6 joints a night...

u should try n find someone to go halves on the oz so u wont have to have 2 much smoke in ure possession for obvious reasons...

hey im new to this and i am quite yung but i live in the south east and a 50 bag is 3.5 grams,well u will be lucky if you get that,a quater ounce is a hundred which is 7 grams as you prob no already lol,but 350 an ounce is quite expensive i think nyway i wouldnt pay more than 300 for an 0 (ounce) and 150 for a haf 0,but if ur willing to smoke soapbar its â?¬350 for 4 haf ounces sell the rest keep an ounce last me bout a gd week,but i dont know if this happens with the older crowd but be careful in who ur buying from and what you are getting because people are stinging people alot more in this reccesion:jointsmile: happy toking