Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1522 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Any whip help?

When i clean my whip, i usually just run it through with alcohol, shake it up in there, then rinse out with water. the problem is, i can tell its not entirely clean cuz if i inhale from it i can still taste the herb. Does anyone have a method that would clean it completely and eliminate the taste? Thankss
    AbrandnewL Reviewed by AbrandnewL on . Any whip help? When i clean my whip, i usually just run it through with alcohol, shake it up in there, then rinse out with water. the problem is, i can tell its not entirely clean cuz if i inhale from it i can still taste the herb. Does anyone have a method that would clean it completely and eliminate the taste? Thankss;) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any whip help?

91% alcohol, dish soap & hot water....repeat if necessary....I did it for years until I realized the Volcano was better & less to deal with :vap_rasta:

I act out a fictious role of marijuana enthusiast on these forums. All posts made by me are strictly for role playing purposes only. Spread peace & love. :hippy:

Grow Question? Try Google and type what you\'re looking for followed by \"site:boards.cannabis.com\" without the quotation marks. :thumbsup:

Any whip help?

I only got 70% is that good enough?

Any whip help?

might want to let it soak a bit in the 70% first then the hot h20 & soap should finish the job. dont 4get to rinse in hot/gradually to luke warm otherwise you can crack glass from hot to cold too fast

I act out a fictious role of marijuana enthusiast on these forums. All posts made by me are strictly for role playing purposes only. Spread peace & love. :hippy:

Grow Question? Try Google and type what you\'re looking for followed by \"site:boards.cannabis.com\" without the quotation marks. :thumbsup:

Any whip help?

well its a plastic tube not glass so i dont think i have to worry about that :jointsmile:. But anways i tried and it did help a lot. Thanksss mann:hippy:

Any whip help?

no problem :vap_rasta: