Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1500 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

OGkush/Chem mix

Im starting a new grow these seeds where gifted to me by a friend. OGkush/Chem mix I only popped 6 and had 6 for 6 to germ. This will be a log from veg to finished flower and a smoke report. All plants are in FoxFarm ocean forest soil. Will be using alaska fish emulsion and FoxFarm grow big for veg. Vegging will be in a cfl cab and flowering will be in a hydrohut. Veg lights are 6x 26w cfls and for flower 600w hps. Flower nutes will be FoxFarm tigerbloom, bigbloom, and open seseame, beastie bloom, cha ching and heavyweight.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:
    BigWeed Reviewed by BigWeed on . OGkush/Chem mix Im starting a new grow these seeds where gifted to me by a friend. OGkush/Chem mix I only popped 6 and had 6 for 6 to germ. This will be a log from veg to finished flower and a smoke report. All plants are in FoxFarm ocean forest soil. Will be using alaska fish emulsion and FoxFarm grow big for veg. Vegging will be in a cfl cab and flowering will be in a hydrohut. Veg lights are 6x 26w cfls and for flower 600w hps. Flower nutes will be FoxFarm tigerbloom, bigbloom, and open seseame, beastie Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

OGkush/Chem mix

The rest.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

OGkush/Chem mix

sounds like a killer cross.....definetly interested to watch this log! Good Luck! :thumbsup:

OGkush/Chem mix

man def, love to taste this strain good luck bro

OGkush/Chem mix

Thanks for tagging along killa12345 and FunkycDog. This is my first time with this cross my buddy breeded these and sent them to me to test for him. They are showing good vigor and I think I might get a special one from this batch. Heres some more pics there in a cab with some clones.:rasta::rastasmoke:imp:

OGkush/Chem mix

wow they all R looking great. It looks like this is gunna be a sog grow.