Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1504 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

White Widow grow?

ok this is the thing.
    i wanna grow one WW..My setup is 2 30W Cool White CFLs for Veg and i`ll probably use sun for flowering or 2 45 W Warm CFLs.
    Can you explain stage by stage how to get the best results outta this whitout hurting the plant.I read alot and know alot,but last time i planted some weed i owerwatered it and burned the plants.
    I dont want to fuck it up again
    so please step by step
    How to Grow good Weed?
    Bone Killah Reviewed by Bone Killah on . White Widow grow? ok this is the thing. i wanna grow one WW..My setup is 2 30W Cool White CFLs for Veg and i`ll probably use sun for flowering or 2 45 W Warm CFLs. Can you explain stage by stage how to get the best results outta this whitout hurting the plant.I read alot and know alot,but last time i planted some weed i owerwatered it and burned the plants. I dont want to fuck it up again so please step by step How to Grow good Weed? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

White Widow grow?

Five gallon bucket with drainage holes. Good soil/ 50% perlite. Flos very close. 24 hours light. Early strain take outside and they will flower immediatly. Water when moderatly dry. Moisture meter from hardwarestore. 1/2 strength ferts. No ferts for first couple of weeks.

White Widow grow?

my biggest problems when i first started growing indoors was over watering and over feeding, trying to rush the plants. i found its better to do things on the "under doing it" side rather than over doing anything, especially ferts. try your first grow sort of basic and see how the plants react. get used to them and what they do. if the nute bottle says 1 teaspoon per gallon, start with a quarter teaspoon, etc and watch the effects over a few days. once you go too far, its harder to come back. just dont "over do" anything, the plant will do all the work for you. good luck with the ww.

White Widow grow?

Is it a clone or a seed? If it is a regular (non-femmed) seed you know you could end up with nothing right?

White Widow grow?

Yeah it can be male but with good care and treated well thier is also a good chance it CAN POSSIBLY be female.

White Widow grow?

it is from seed,and yes i know

White Widow grow?

If you're only growing one plant, and there's the possibility that the plant maybe male...grow it anyway. the challenge of growing a healthy strong plant is still there, so keep growing it, even if it's male. you will gain knowledge and experience by growing anything properly, it's like reading a book.
    do the best with what you have.. don't expect a 5 ounce harvest and you won't be disappointed
    As we live...a life of ease. Everyone of us...has all we need. Sky of Blue...and Sea of Green. In our Yellow Submarine.
    Bob\'s CannabisButter Recipe!
    Everything in Moderation...

White Widow grow?

If it is a male it makes good oil!