Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1465 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Beginners Indy grow

I'm new to the form, but i have been with the danks for years. I'm looking to grow for the first time. I think i have done all the research i need to, i want to hear what you guys think.

GROWSPACE: My space is rather limited because I'm trying to grow at college. I think i have a 3' X 2.5' X 4' . I'm not too sure about a fan, because it will be inside of my wardrobe closet rofl. I will line the closet with aluminum foil because i know its pretty reflective. I have no room for CO2, so thats out of the question. Im looking at buying a EarthBox, so i won't have to water them much they will just feed off of the water reservoirs.

LIGHTS: I think that 100 watt lights will be too much so I'm looking at some 600 watt lights or even some 4' tube lights if i have to.

PLANTS: I'm looking at mostly indica dominant plants or indica hybrids. I want indica plants because i hear that they grow smaller & shorter. I am willing to pay for feminized seeds, i think it would just be easier for me. I was looking at some Lowryder (doesn't matter what generation). I don't want anything too smelly because I'm in a dorm, but i do want a decent yield and some good bud. Please give me some suggestions one what seeds would be good for my grow op. What are some good websites to get seeds from. I was just planning to drive to Canada, because its only a few hours away.

Thanks a lot. I'm open to all suggestions and comments.
    DankASauresRX Reviewed by DankASauresRX on . Beginners Indy grow I'm new to the form, but i have been with the danks for years. I'm looking to grow for the first time. I think i have done all the research i need to, i want to hear what you guys think. GROWSPACE: My space is rather limited because I'm trying to grow at college. I think i have a 3' X 2.5' X 4' . I'm not too sure about a fan, because it will be inside of my wardrobe closet rofl. I will line the closet with aluminum foil because i know its pretty reflective. I have no room for CO2, Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Beginners Indy grow

Sounds like a terrible idea to me.

Beginners Indy grow

[QUOTE/]I don't want anything too smelly because I'm in a dorm[/QUOTE]

Me thinks you should check out the rules. Growing in a dorm is a NoNo, and unless I'm mistaken this thread will have a very short shelf life.

Beginners Indy grow

Yeah, I just found out I'm going to get an apartment with 3 or my bro's next semester, so i wont be in a dorm. Does this still sound legit? Know where i can get some quality indica seeds?

Beginners Indy grow

Okay now that i will have my own place, and i think i have my grow set up alright. What indica seeds should i get? I was thinking about masterlow, blueryder, or any blueberry. What do you guys think?

Beginners Indy grow

I think Aurora Indica!