Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1314 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Trip report December 2nd - December 4th

Warning: This report includes sex and drugs :jointsmile:imp:

My flight at Heathrow took off at 12:40pm. I got dropped off by car, went in the wrong place, but went through a car park and got out without paying luckily. I go through security, no metal in my pockets and the detector still goes off! I ask the guy why and he replies 'it's random.' What a marvellous invention =/ So after a little stripping i'm off to my gate. An American and Canadian women sat next to me as i read 'The Times.' The one could talk for America. She said she was too tired to read, I thought, yeah, but not tired enough to shut up. The gate opened and I sat near the TV, watching BBC news, as far away from that women as possible.

A quick-n-easy, hassle-free-flight. Got a spare seat in the middle, I had the window, some business man had the isle. I took a nap and woke up in heaven, well, the very long run way. Taxied to the gate, through passport control, pack on back and bought my ticket to C.S. A few tunes later on the I-pod and i was back It didn't take long to smell that glorious ganja. I set off in search of Rasta Baby. I walked by it, saw The Doors, Rokerij and Picasso so I knew it was close. Turned around and found it. Bought 2.8 g of Silver Haze for E15. Smoked a couple of bongs, started singing along to 'No women no cry.' I was having a great time already. I left, went to Damrak and bought some medium fries from McD's for 95 centines, good deal I thought. My feet started carrying me towards the RLD, heh. I was searching for Hill Street Blues. I walked past it, then recognised the sign. Both Rasta Baby and HSB are cool coffeeshops that i'd never been to before. Some cheap, potent, deals. I bought 4g of Polm for E20 and bounced. I may have taken a sly lap but don't remember or think so.

I heaeded to Grey Area. Had a pleasant chat with John about the cup and life. I saw Martian mean green was back but i bought 5g of Grey Berry for E40. great bud, strong indica, does what it says on the tin. Now to check in to my hotel (princess) on Overtoom. I like walking through the deserted streets at night. I bought a big bottle of Fanta for E1.40 at Albert Hein, best deal for drinks imo. I asked the guy at 'When nature calls' what the deal with the shrooms are. He said they can't sell them anymore. I said what about philosophers stones? He said: No. Shame. Oh well. I didn't ask at any more smart shops so maybe i could've got some but i wasn't bothered.

Checked in to my hotel, I laughed at the no smoking sign on my door. I settled down, put on the TV and smoked a bowl (which i bought near De Kuil) of Grey Berry and Polm (very nice moroccan hash.) I blew all the smoke out the window and put a towell under the door. Part of me was like: Hmm, I hope i don't get caught and kicked out. But the other side said: Fuck that, this is Amsterdam, i'm getting high as hell. That bowl was killer, I chilled and took a nap and headed out to ther RLD at 8:30pm. So, my usual route is past the grasshopper, past FEBO, to the OZA. Walk all the way down then go right towards The Bulldog or go through Oue Kennesteeg, which has been good to me on previous visits. Anywho, the weather was abismal, pouring with rain and then it started snowing, even my gloves were wet. Across from Sexy Land, 4th kamer, was Sam (25) from Germany. Cute blondee, amazing, large boobs. I negotiated E50 S+F, fully nude with touching. We undress and I try and hug her breasts from behind and she didn't like that. She said my hands were too cold and to warm them up but alas they were never warm enough for her no matter how desperately i tried. Her CBJ was fast, hard and thus, poor. We did reverse cowgirl coz she's 'the boss.' She put me off, I think either she's a rip off or we didn't click coz my hands were cold.. but not as cold as her.. I came pretty quickly but at least i came in her. I apologized and said that was terrible but she said it wasn't terrible. She said her fav. thing about the job was being the boss. She was too bossy for me. 7/10 only coz she has a great body. YMMV

I went back to my hotel to smoke more bowls of Grey Berry and to 'recharge my sack.' Well, that weed is really strong and i got so high i passed out again for a few hours. I woke up, didn't know what time it was nor did i care. Saw Akons song 'wanna make love rite now na na' and that was the tune of my trip. So, it was like 2:30-3:00am and I smoked 2 bowls of Silver Haze, put on 'On the threshold of a dream' (album) by The moody blues and headed for more mongering. There were slim pickings at this time, a lot of girls were finishing. I saw a girl in the tight alley (Tromp?) that said i was too young last trip. Well, she didn't remember and in i went to see Leanna from Bulgaria (early 20s.) Shortish brunette hair, busty, natural. very nice, slow, sensual, CBJ and then some great missionary with house music pumping in the background. She says this gives her energy. I made her say Mama Mia a few times and mama mia indeed. She asked why i came to see her so late and i told her i got high and fell asleep. 8/10, stomach could be a little better and her face is ok. Worth a sesh imo.

Some guy asked me for a cigarette, I said i didn't have one, he walked in to me, saying something. I said Fuck you and we went our seperate ways. Never be scared of anyone there, just be ready to fight for your life. Either now or after Sam (after Sam i think) I went to KFC. Some guy tried sitting at my table and saying something. I said 'MOVE from me bruv!' and shooed him away with my hand. Can't a guy eat some chicken in peace? He looked shocked and appauled, like he was going to cry. As if he'd never been spoken to that way before. I'm glad i could be his first. So, I walked through the silent straats, got back to the hotel, smoked a final bowl and fell asleep.

Day 2

I woke up around 1 ish and had a wake n bake. I watched the Queen's speech, finding certain aspects quite farcical. Nice bling bling though your majesty. After that charade ended i constructed my care packages. I kept a g or so of Grey berry to last me and the rest between 2 packages. 1 of an 8th and a bit of GB. The other had 4 g of Polm and 2.3 ish of Silver haze. 2 empty xbox 360 game cases, 2 dvd sized jiffy bags and presto. Took those to the post office, sent them priority mail, so hopefuly they arrive swiftly.

Twas now 3ish and I fancied a monger. To the RLD! First, a tasty double cheeseburger meal at Burger King. Yummy. I took a slow walk to digest, did some laps, some good talent about. Too many times i didn't know who to choose. Long story short, I found my angel again. As soon as i saw her, i couldn't resist, all other possibilities were instantly voided. I was once again in the presence of the beautiful Laura from Hungary. Tall, gorgeous blonde with a lovely face, great breasts, though enhanced i think. She's practically perfect imo. Everyone has their fav girl and she is definately mine! She remembered me as the sweet boy from before and i doubt i'll ever forget her. I forgot my watch in her kamer last visit coz the sex was so good ha. I found that watch on a bus so i laughed about it. The first sesh we did was for E100 with kissing (lips + boobs) and was def worth it imo coz now it's set me up for great E50 sesh's. I payed her E50, she gives a great slow n soft n sensual CBJ. She commented on how hard i was and I told her it's easy in her company.She got on top, she's really good at cowgirl, her thrusting is sexy. Then we switch to mish at her request and i gaze in to her eyes, kiss her breasts then finish inside her. I kiss her goodbye and am so happy to have experianced her again, I felt so lucky. I was happy in the knowledge if i had a bad sesh that i'd go back to her. I joked around with her how i'd be a terrible kamer girl and how i'd knock at people as they walk by lol, she found it funny and said it's more for girls. Back to the hotel, smoke more weed and chill for a bit. The weather is much milder today. 10/10 for Laura <3

After another bowl of GB I head off to the RLD. I got chased by some garbage trucks on the Kalverstraat lol. It's like 8ish now. Back to the OZA, no-one amazing, until i spot 1 girl. I carried on and looked at everyone possible. Tough choice, a lot of lookers but i wanted the girl on the OZA. On casa rosa side, near oude kennesteeg, with 3 kamers in one, 2 elevated, 1 not. There she was: Mila from Belgium. Huge breasts bursting out, hardly being contained by her 'dress' (strap.) She has a really cute face and long brown hair. E50 S+F fully nude and touching (no nipples coz she just had an operation) Great work Doc! Normally when i hear this i think RIP OFF! Infact, it happened to me once, a black haired girl on oude kennesteeg. But, this was a fantastic sesh, she is smoking hot and smart [ she's a lawyer and quitting in a month ] Great slow n soft CBJ, she knows what she's doing. She told me i have a big penis for a small guy and i should take that as a compliment, which i did, lol i wasn't gonna take it as an insult.. She asked how many times i'd been to Amsterdam, i said 5, she said wow you're a pro, i said, nah, you're the pro I just try to please. We fucked in mish, she said she could tell i wasn't a noob, which is nice to hear lol, what a view of those tits, amazing, it's hard to touch a boob without touching the nipple but she was cool about it. I couldn't finish in time so i jacked off in between her long soft legs and stared at her boobs n eyes. I came but she was like: where's the cum? I was like, it's in there somewhere. All this sex was drying me up ha. We had a good chat about criminal law which she wants to do and i asked her how she'd feel about defending a murderor and we concluded every1 deserves their rights and it's innocent til proven guilty. She said she was only doing this to pay for her studies and that she hopes she doesn't get blackmailed one day. I told her i wouldnt I told her i hoped to see her on TV one day in a big case.We talked about tolerance and she was also angry about the shroom ban, she told me how she did it once and her 3 cats turned in to tigers and she took a knife and wanted to kill them but her bf stopped her. Weird.. but awesome. 9/10 if those titties were real, then she'd be a 10, def try to find her, you can hardly miss her bomshells bursting out.

I had another 50 on me but decided to go buy some ice cream and head back to my hotel to smoke a few more bowls before my next sesh. So I recharge and am high again. Head back to the RLD. This was such a tough choice, seriously. So many girls to choose from. I walked past Mila a few times but i felt awkward lookin at her so avoided eye contact, i felt weird coz i was lookin for some1 else. I must've been goin in laps for like an hour, i was gettin mad at myself for takin that long, let alone how the girls felt as i kept walkin past, eventually i jus avoided eye contact with the the one's i knew i didn't like. Sam was at sexy land again, a cute black haired busty girl in oude kennesteeg who i thought about. Some blonde girl with a strap over her boobs near the bridge by oude kerk. An amazing big boobed girl by sexy land who i'd been with before, i was tempted but thought shed rip me off, i was determined to get a good sesh. I was gonna go with her but she was on her phone when i wanted to so thought meh. I was waiting for one girl for a few laps, i saw her after some old guy came out and didn't wanna go straight in but should've to save time. I'd seen this girl before and just had a good feeling about her. Eventually i found her free again. Tanya from Albania, who is 20, long blonde hair, large naturals and a big butt. Not fat but not skinny. Curvy cute, girl next door look. E50 S+F fully nude + touching. She starts out laying naked on me (also naked) rubbing her tits on my dick and stroking my chest with her hands. She also says i've got a big dick to which i say thank you. She gives a great slow n soft CBJ and then we do doggy, she has a really nice ass. I ride her and slap that ass and grab those tits for as long as i can til i explode for the night. The smell kinda put me off a bit, maybe it was the old guy, no offence older guys. She didn't reek but she could've used a shower. 8/10, great, fun girl an enjoyable sesh, if she didn't smell like sex and lost a bit of weight she'd be a 9 or 10 imo. I thanked her, gave her a kiss and off i went to smoke another bowl and retire for the next day.

4th December

Wake up at 10:30, had to check out at 11. I packed my stuff, trying not to forget anything. I finished the last of my weed and headed out pretty buzzed. I took a slow paced walk to the RLD. Got there about 11: 30-40. Took a slow lap, not much about on the OZA. Headed down the alleys near bulldog. Went down Dolleb and saw a stunning black haired girl. She gave me butterflies in my stomach as i walked by. I thought definately her! I took another lap of the works and went back to her. Dianna from Bulgaria, smiled at me, she's a goddess. Perky breasts, long black hair, really cute face, lovely bum. E50 S+F, warmed my hands with warm water. Seeing her naked on the bed was wonderful. I layed next to her and caressed her sweet soft body. She gave me a great, slow n soft CBJ and she played with my balls a lot which i love. After that great CBJ i ask her what position she likes and she says it's up to me. I tell her i like mish coz i like looking in the girls eyes. She has beautiful eyes, though i admit i can't remember the colour :P We fucked in mish, starting slow and then went faster and harder, hearing her moan turned me on. But the fountain was dry. Nothing was coming. I asked if she would finish me with a BJ but she said that would cost more coz i'd been inside of her, i forgot bout that. She starts givin me a CHJ and grabbing my balls for a few minutes but i know she's not gonna make me cum. I tell her to lie down and relax and i jack off between her legs, stroking her lovely, firm yet soft breasts. I wank as fast and as hard as i can but alas to no avail. I tell her not to worry and thank her for another amazing session. She says don't worry it's cold and you're prob tired etc, i agree, though i know it's coz i've already had sex with 5 other girls in a short space of time. I thought i would've cum early like Sam but i like those sessions when you can't cum when you try. Ironic, but an ego booster of sorts. I kiss her soft sweet cheek goodbye, wish her her a good day and off i go to C.S. Get on the train, got paranoid halfway thinkin is this the right train? It better be coz i have no more money.. It was thankfully. Got to the airport, read some more of The God delusion by Richard Dawkins and started writing this trip report on the flight back. I got half way through Mila when i landed and here i am at home now eagerly awaiting my packages maybe tomorrow or monday.. Hope you enjoyed reading, i know i had a great time living it. Hope to do it again soon, when my money replenishes. All of the girls had A's in their name, kinda kool. I miss them but at least i have my memories. Can't wait to see Laura again, maybe Mila if she's still around and I def wanna see Dianna. Leanna and Tanya maybe but Sam probably not.

Peace
    Reefer Rogue Reviewed by Reefer Rogue on . Trip report December 2nd - December 4th Warning: This report includes sex and drugs :jointsmile::pimp: My flight at Heathrow took off at 12:40pm. I got dropped off by car, went in the wrong place, but went through a car park and got out without paying luckily. I go through security, no metal in my pockets and the detector still goes off! I ask the guy why and he replies 'it's random.' What a marvellous invention =/ So after a little stripping i'm off to my gate. An American and Canadian women sat next to me as i read 'The Times.' Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Good times! I once had a similar time...but with shrooms too! Looks like you missed that by one day. There are many articles about banning the shrooms, closing down some of the coffeeshops, and the RLD. Any feedback from past trips? things getting tighter, or the same?

Well, with the smoking ban and the shroom ban and a closure of some windows and coffeeshops it looks like things are getting tighter. I'm sure it'll always be a place where you can smoke weed and visit prostitutes but the gov wants to stop people like making me these kind of trips lol. Get em in while you still can

wow, great story. I definitely need to hit up the RLD.

Wow dude. I never met anyone with such a fascination for hookers, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBudhaStank
    Wow dude. I never met anyone with such a fascination for hookers, lol.
    agreed haha the whole time I was like, "wow this guy really likes hookers," lol. Doesn't mean its a bad thing at all... i'm sure if I was there I would buy a sesh with a hooker as well. Looks like a really fun trip man I hope to be able to have one like it some day :jointsmile:.

LVimp:

I'd say i have more of a 'fascination' with women rather then prostitutes, infact, i'm not proud at all, i think it's embarresing and shameful but it is my life. I prefer being accepted rather then being rejected. If i have to pay to take the easy way out then so be it. I'd rather pay and have sex with a beautiful women then get rejected by some random girl. Well, ideally i'd prefer being good enough with women not to go on trips like these but this is my reality at present. It's ironic, the sexual experiances are beneficial in terms of practise. However, in terms of relating to 'real' women, these experiances only take me further and further away. I guess these are only short term solutions to long term problems. Sometimes a guy has to do what he has to do, sometimes the sexual frustration builds so much it needs to be released. One can only be rejected so many times before he seeks other options. Trips like these take my mind off my current situation, makes me care less. I feel inferior to the majority of men, who find it easier to connect with women then i do. I can go only so far before it all falls apart. I feel like i missed out on my teenage years, other people were shaggin and braggin and i was being shown the hand.

I tried for 18 years the legitimate way to make love to a real women. I tried but to no avail, thus, i chose to lose my virginity on my 18th bday to an Amsterdam prostitute. Beautiful, stunning infact, she made me happy, it was easy, it wasn't rejected and i was finally 'a man.' I wasn't forced down this path, i chose it myself and accept all responsabilty for my actions. Do i wish things could've been different? Ofcourse. All i can do now is not let my past negatively affect my future. I've found the easy route to be addictive, money is replenishable. How can i put a price on happiness? 'Sometimes a fake joy is better then a real sadness' (Descartes)