Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1306 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The military occupation of Palestine

Really, hasn't it gone on long enough? It's been 60 years, and yet the Palestinian people continue to be treated as second-class citizens in their homeland.

I hate how the media always distorts information in Israel's favour, I hate how the slaughter of Palestinian civilians is marginalized or treated as necessary, I hate how Israel is allowed to be HEAVILY armed while shit hits the fan if any Islamic country in the Middle East even begins to think about weapons, I hate how this tyranny has the world's approval, and I above all hate how any dissenters are labeled as anti-Semetic. Describing a critic of Israel as anti-Semetic is like calling a critic of apartheid 30 years ago a racist against whites.
    overgrowthegovt Reviewed by overgrowthegovt on . The military occupation of Palestine Really, hasn't it gone on long enough? It's been 60 years, and yet the Palestinian people continue to be treated as second-class citizens in their homeland. I hate how the media always distorts information in Israel's favour, I hate how the slaughter of Palestinian civilians is marginalized or treated as necessary, I hate how Israel is allowed to be HEAVILY armed while shit hits the fan if any Islamic country in the Middle East even begins to think about weapons, I hate how this tyranny has Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I definitely agree with you about this. I have never understood the rabid support that people have for Israel. Listen, I get that the holocaust was terrible but to just decide to create a Jewish state in the middle east to give these people somewhere to go was an absurd and dangerous idea. Also, with the USA behind them they can basically do whatever they want and like you said; if you ask questions your branded an anti-semite. I really do feel bad for Pakistan and the ridiculous bias most western media has against them

Middle Eastern culture was of the grandest on the planet at the turn of the first recorded millennium. Since the Crusades, Islam has had a crushing grip on the emergence of new idea's as well as human rights. The region is currently controlled by an uncompromising ideology; an ideology that draws from a dark corner in an attempt to preserve it.

It is not that there is anything wrong with desiring to preserve your heritage and culture. The problem arises when education is allowed to be converted into a tool in which extreme, illogical, and close ended indoctrination is a demanded product.

Although US interests in the middle east are summarized as a function of economic necessity, a lack of presence/WMD control would be horrible. These are not rational people, and i could honestly see the entire middle east nuking each other into oblivion...

I am apalled! How can you have such anti-semetic views and speak them publicly!

Come on, after the Holocaust, we owe it to the Jewish people to defend their country for them. We're lucky all the European Jews didn't die...

I'm just kidding. I did that to prove a point, though. The Jews guilt the world (except for the Muslims) into letting them get away with murder.

Personally, I'm sick of it. Especially since Hitler killed anyone who wasn't of Aryan blood, or at least white. You don't hear blacks or homosexuals bitching about it.

These are not rational people, and i could honestly see the entire middle east nuking each other into oblivion...
    i agree...:thumbsup:

"The region is currently controlled by an uncompromising ideology; an ideology that draws from a dark corner in an attempt to preserve it...These are not rational people, and i could honestly see the entire middle east nuking each other into oblivion."

- i agree if israel's theocratic government is part of the irrational, uncompromising ideology from a dark corner...i think it was pj o'rourke who said that the best prospect for peace in the middle east is a mass outbreak of atheism

Quote Originally Posted by maladroit
    i agree if israel's theocratic government is part of the irrational, uncompromising ideology from a dark corner...i think it was pj o'rourke who said that the best prospect for peace in the middle east is a mass outbreak of atheism
    You are correct. Zionism is nothing more than a counterweight to Sharia. IMHO, i see no reason why people of Jewish decent desire to live in the middle of the Arab/Persian world.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBoy812
    Although US interests in the middle east are summarized as a function of economic necessity, a lack of presence/WMD control would be horrible. These are not rational people, and i could honestly see the entire middle east nuking each other into oblivion...
    I say let them nuke each other. Give Israel a six month timeline to evacuate, a place (such as the Falklands) to relocate, and then we abandon the whole Middle East. We'd have to use oil reserves and other energy sources for a while, but the end result would be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breukelen advocaat
    I say let them nuke each other. Give Israel a six month timeline to evacuate, a place (such as the Falklands) to relocate, and then we abandon the whole Middle East. We'd have to use oil reserves and other energy sources for a while, but the end result would be worth it.
    While the middle east, mainly opec, has been a thorn in the side of the US, it is not nearly the zero sum game many believe. The ME exports petro dollars for real currency. In doing so, they are able to import US goods and services with the dollars/euros/yen/pounds received via exporting crude.

Being that oil is by far the most utilized commodity, they have plenty of money to purchase US goods and services. The vanquish of these people goes against our self interest. Imagine how hard it would be to live without 58% of the worlds oil production. The costs associated with rebuilding crude production would most likely eclipse money currently spent stabilizing the area.

It could take 50 years to clean up radioactive oil reserves.

Stability > Chaotic change

Quote Originally Posted by JakeMartinez
    I am apalled! How can you have such anti-semetic views and speak them publicly!

Come on, after the Holocaust, we owe it to the Jewish people to defend their country for them. We're lucky all the European Jews didn't die...

I'm just kidding. I did that to prove a point, though. The Jews guilt the world (except for the Muslims) into letting them get away with murder.

Personally, I'm sick of it. Especially since Hitler killed anyone who wasn't of Aryan blood, or at least white. You don't hear blacks or homosexuals bitching about it.

Thats funny that you mention Hitler and Nazi's... Who were the ones who orchestrated a lot of the rebellions done by Radical Islamist's back in the late 40's early 50's ?? Who was breeding dissention in the Muslim/Palestinian Ranks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast