Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1810 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Who Killed John Lennon?

I think it was arranged by all the people who can't stand sanctimonious hypocrites who sit in ivory towers and then complain about the injustices of the world.

Watch out Bono and Sting

2.   Advertisements

TheBudBuster

Who Killed John Lennon?

Freemasons killed him becuase he was teaching people right from wrong, simple, he like much others have an effect on human conditioning, its culture creation. They have to control culture in order to control the widespread perception of the population.

All the good die young, I wonder why.. Lmfaoo
    "God forsaken queen dies at 101 was it. My granda worked his whole life, fought for the bastarding brits in ww2, done the double his whole life just so my gran could keep the family well fed and watered, had huge family took care of them all, myself and my family being here today, is proof, real genuine and knowlageable human, freedom fighter and philosopher. Dies when 80." End rant./

•     

Who Killed John Lennon?

Quote Originally Posted by psychocat
    I think it was arranged by all the people who can't stand sanctimonious hypocrites who sit in ivory towers and then complain about the injustices of the world.

Watch out Bono and Sting

yea i allways get a good giggle when i see bono bangin on about the poor and reducing debt. he has never put a penny of his own money into anything in his home city unless its a 5 star hotel or a trendy celeb bar.

he lives in a big house with 20 foot walls around it,so how does he know anything about real life...

at least lennon did some good things for liverpool..

•     

Who Killed John Lennon?

I think the Goverment definetly killed john lennon. too many people would have followed him if he told them to rise up against goverment. government knew this and they killed him. simple as that

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12