Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1578 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What is THC to me?

When i load a bowl with a little green, light it up and smoke it, i get a little burst of our old friend, THC.

She explodes almost instantly to nearly all parts of the body, one with our whole, we are wholly one with her.

Flowing throughout all of my being, the THC brings each and every part of me... to each and every part of me.

My every molecule becomes one with each other, familiar are my toe hairs and my eyelids, the elbow, and the tongue that cannot lick it become as if together as one in bed.

i am united with myself and my world through the great matriarch of unity herself.
    Stoner Shadow Wolf Reviewed by Stoner Shadow Wolf on . What is THC to me? When i load a bowl with a little green, light it up and smoke it, i get a little burst of our old friend, THC. She explodes almost instantly to nearly all parts of the body, one with our whole, we are wholly one with her. Flowing throughout all of my being, the THC brings each and every part of me... to each and every part of me. My every molecule becomes one with each other, familiar are my toe hairs and my eyelids, the elbow, and the tongue that cannot lick it become as if Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What is THC to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner Shadow Wolf
    When i load a bowl with a little green, light it up and smoke it, i get a little burst of our old friend, THC.

She explodes almost instantly to nearly all parts of the body, one with our whole, we are wholly one with her.

Flowing throughout all of my being, the THC brings each and every part of me... to each and every part of me.

My every molecule becomes one with each other, familiar are my toe hairs and my eyelids, the elbow, and the tongue that cannot lick it become as if together as one in bed.

i am united with myself and my world through the great matriarch of unity herself.
    For me THC is The History Channel,lol...

Sorry man,I couldn't resist...:jointsmile:

What is THC to me?

Quote Originally Posted by DTRave420

LOL
    I was going to be all serious till I read your freaking post.

What is THC to me?

History Channel, Dave you're too much.....

I like THC
    Until the doctor makes me pee........

What is THC to me?

Quote Originally Posted by DTRave420

dude i know the history channel is a trip sometimes, but if you're getting fucking stoned off it, man, i wanna watch it on YOUR TV!

What is THC to me?

to me, THC is what some religious nuts or RPG nuts would call "manna"

What is THC to me?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDestiny
    to me, THC is what some religious nuts or RPG nuts would call "manna"
    indeed! and then, what is manna, if not the uniting energies of the universe, bringing us to center with creation?

indeed, what is manna then?

What is THC to me?

Mana is the source of all life, is a healing energy, and the energy of the mind.
    :thumbsup: honesty may be my fault, but it is my honor to be faulty.

I am Stoner Shadow Wolf. I\'m only under this alias because i believe i was wrongfully banned.

the last 2 times, i knew what had happened, and i sucked it up. this time, i do not believe i did anything wrong.

Do as you think necessary, but that is all i am doing.
    Have a good day :thumbsup:

What is THC to me?

aka chi

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook