Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1977 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I waste too much weed with a vape

Ok so I just got a cheapo 45$ vape, now me and my father both got a good high on one bowl of the vape, but one bowl in his bowl got us more high then the vape and the vape uses more weed. We were vaping at 365 increasing the heat every few hits all the way up to 370 F. It is a whip vape, was wondering what heat others were using and if they actually use less or more weed?
    LegalGanjaNow Reviewed by LegalGanjaNow on . I waste too much weed with a vape Ok so I just got a cheapo 45$ vape, now me and my father both got a good high on one bowl of the vape, but one bowl in his bowl got us more high then the vape and the vape uses more weed. We were vaping at 365 increasing the heat every few hits all the way up to 370 F. It is a whip vape, was wondering what heat others were using and if they actually use less or more weed? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Wtf kind of vaporizer did you get for 45 bucks? My vape uses less weed and gets you more high but i got it for like 200

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDank
    Wtf kind of vaporizer did you get for 45 bucks? My vape uses less weed and gets you more high but i got it for like 200
    off of ebay, just wanted to get a cheapy before i spent that much. It is a Herbal & Aromatherapy Vaporizer VT-820

You got the schwag of vaporizers.

You get what you pay for.

Since you skimped on the vape, you might have to discover some sort of trick that gets it to work with acceptable results. Maybe the temp isn't correct on it and you are scorching the weed instead of vaping it, that or it is actually too low and you aren't fully vaping it. Hard to say cause I've never used a vape before so I wouldn't know what would cause them to not work. I would think it would be pretty hard to screw up something like making a vape though, unless you really didn't know what you were doing or used very crappy parts.

You obviously got one of the cheap digital boxes, because you say you were using it at 365. The reality is, you don't know what temp you're vaping at by looking at that display. You can't get accuracy anywhere near that price. Play with it until your remains are brown, not green or black, then use the number on display as a reference.

A decent vape will require less herb than with smoking. That's the consensus from many users. Some people use vapes specifically for that reason. You should hold your hits longer with vapor though, since it's not as readily absorbed as the THC in smoke. Holding vapor hits is fairly easy and safe, compared to smoke, so it's no biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by vapefiend

A decent vape will require less herb than with smoking. That's the consensus from many users. Some people use vapes specifically for that reason. You should hold your hits longer with vapor though, since it's not as readily absorbed as the THC in smoke. Holding vapor hits is fairly easy and safe, compared to smoke, so it's no biggie.
    Sorry to bust your bubble But smoke has less thc than vapor

The vapor from a good vaporizer gives us over 90% of the THC derived from the MMJ

The smoke from pipes and joints give us less than 50% of the THC in your strain, except for a bong then you get 70%

If your weed strain had 100% THC content (which none do) a vaporizer would let you collect over 90% of the THC, smoking between 35-70%

Tokingfool, i think your misunderstanding Vapefiend. He's saying that the THC in Vapor doesn't enter your body through your lungs as easily as the THC in Smoke. So he's saying you should hold it in your lungs longer so more THC will enter your body instead of holding it for a second and exhaling. He didn't ever say it wasn't more efficient.... you still inhale a lot more THC Vaporizing than smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by joeiskrunk
    Tokingfool, i think your misunderstanding Vapefiend. He's saying that the THC in Vapor doesn't enter your body through your lungs as easily as the THC in Smoke. So he's saying you should hold it in your lungs longer so more THC will enter your body instead of holding it for a second and exhaling. He didn't ever say it wasn't more efficient.... you still inhale a lot more THC Vaporizing than smoking.
    Thanks joe. I thought I was being pretty clear.

tokingfool, next time you'd like to 'bust my bubble' make sure you understand my post first.

Quote Originally Posted by vapefiend
    Thanks joe. I thought I was being pretty clear.

tokingfool, next time you'd like to 'bust my bubble' make sure you understand my post first.

So what your saying is MMJ Smoke in our lungs releases the THC faster than MMJ vapor in our lungs???

I would like to see proff of that:thumbsup: you have some documentation ??

I know that vaping and smoking you get 2 different highs.

If both the vapor and smoke are absorbed through the lungs, both will hit the blood stream in the same manner at the same time but differnt % of THC amounts vapor has more THC in it

Its not like your are injecting the THC with a needle into our blood stream or drawng or inhale the THC up your colon then you would get the THC quickly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast