Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Getting good genetics through seedbanks

Ok, so after sifting through dozens of websites it seems that there are too many bogus seedbank reviews to seperate the good banks from the bad. There are even entire websites that give contradictory reviews on seedbanks.

I have already read posts on this forum regarding this topic, but I still need some help! Can someone out there please throw me a lifeline.

I am looking for a decent selection of conniseur type varieties with good genetics.imp:
    JohnWaynebud Reviewed by JohnWaynebud on . Getting good genetics through seedbanks Ok, so after sifting through dozens of websites it seems that there are too many bogus seedbank reviews to seperate the good banks from the bad. There are even entire websites that give contradictory reviews on seedbanks. I have already read posts on this forum regarding this topic, but I still need some help! Can someone out there please throw me a lifeline. I am looking for a decent selection of conniseur type varieties with good genetics.:pimp: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i have gotten my seeds through seedbay, hemp depot, and seedboutique before.

They have always been reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by keeko
    i have gotten my seeds through seedbay, hemp depot, and seedboutique before.

They have always been reliable.
    I appreciate the reply. I was leaning towards hemp depot, but the 24% tax seemed to make their overall prices quite high. Also, they did not have a couple of strains that I wanted.

I will check out the other two.

Did u get the strains u ordered, and were u able to distinguish different varieties within the same packaging.

I used seedboutique.com i recomend them, sometimes u can have problems with credit cards i think mastercard works alot.

Came very discretly, and in seperate packages.

Seeds are so expensive!

You gotta really research it to know ur spending ur money right before u plunge into it.

I had ordered more than $80 worth of seeds from them because many people had recommended them but I never got the seeds. The feds took them. I sent it stealth and used a prepaid credit card and sent it to a good address. they still found them and sent a letter in place. I have a family member who has a retired drug dog that is old but still has a good nose who couldn't smell anything on the letter. Somehow homeland security knew. So who told? Me or Dr. Chronic?

Thx for that info Brannon. Initially, when I started looking for a bank a couple months ago, I was leaning towards th Doc, but then some fishy things were going on with his site, and people began complaining about not getting orders. It's too bad cause his prices were good.

In a perfect future world, I think I try to find another grower who is willing to swap seeds with me from future crops, cause I wanna try to grow more than I can afford to buy!

If anyone is interested we could do it on the stealth, and first meet and smoke a J together legally or something like that. I am in the Sacramento area.

Quote Originally Posted by brannon
    I had ordered more than $80 worth of seeds from them because many people had recommended them but I never got the seeds. The feds took them. I sent it stealth and used a prepaid credit card and sent it to a good address. they still found them and sent a letter in place. I have a family member who has a retired drug dog that is old but still has a good nose who couldn't smell anything on the letter. Somehow homeland security knew. So who told? Me or Dr. Chronic?
    I have had good experiences with the Doc. His packaging is stealth and his packages arrive within 7days. He is not responsible for what happens at customs. A small percentage of packages are going to get found that is just the way this game works.