Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1511 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Best strain to cultivate in small spaces

First post... so hello to everyone :hippy:

I've been buying various strains of plants from my local dispensary but the other day I noticed they sold seeds. Essentially, what I would like to try doing is to build a small space in my closet to grow my own plant, just one as an experiment. Does anyone have any advice on how to grow a plant in my closet. I would like to try just one despite there being 15 seeds. So far everything I've seen for growing plants indoors requires flourescent lights and plenty of water.

My closet space can only hold a plant under three feet. Is it feasible to try this. I'm more excited about the process than anything else... My grandfather definitely had a green thumb with turnip, collard and watermelon patches. I'm hoping to be able to start a very small private garden of my own.

Any advice is appreciated and I hope this is the best forum for this post.

Thanks,

Speedemon
    speedemon Reviewed by speedemon on . Best strain to cultivate in small spaces First post... so hello to everyone :hippy: I've been buying various strains of plants from my local dispensary but the other day I noticed they sold seeds. Essentially, what I would like to try doing is to build a small space in my closet to grow my own plant, just one as an experiment. Does anyone have any advice on how to grow a plant in my closet. I would like to try just one despite there being 15 seeds. So far everything I've seen for growing plants indoors requires flourescent lights Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Best strain to cultivate in small spaces

although i will be hated on, i think a lowryder strain, like powerstout would be good in your circumstances, its an autoflower grows small and its quick, im currrently cannot grow but in a small cabinet and i have seen some decent results consdiering many factors like space and light limitations, you could learn how to scrog and grow a top notch strain but it seems like this not really an option