Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1598 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

first grow aerogarden!

check em out? i just got into this more for a hobby... they seem to be doing very well in this except for those bottom leaves.. big guys are about a month in.. as far as lighting what do u guys recommend for future? as well as flowering

please move this to the indoor grow section... sorry i just realized it was in lighting.
    dankster11 Reviewed by dankster11 on . first grow aerogarden! check em out? i just got into this more for a hobby... they seem to be doing very well in this except for those bottom leaves.. big guys are about a month in.. as far as lighting what do u guys recommend for future? as well as flowering please move this to the indoor grow section... sorry i just realized it was in lighting. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

first grow aerogarden!

For what they cost, the do pay for themselves after a few cycles. I've heard people pull as much as an ounce off of one of these systems. Pretty good once you consider how much an ounce of good can cost and how many ounces a year you can produce.

General lighting is expected...

24/0 (Seems appropriate for Aerogarden)
    18/6 (Mainstream vegetation)
    12/12 (General Flowering)

I'm seeing some nice hues of green there.

first grow aerogarden!

I'm about to buy one of those set ups for myself. I'm leaning toward the Aerogarden Pro 200, or the deluxe. Any advice between the two? I've heard the lighting is upgraded and ajustable up to 25"

first grow aerogarden!

Aero, I have one of these too. Between the Pro 200 and Deluxe I'd go for the pro there really isn't much difference in the two and the pro is a little cheaper.

first grow aerogarden!

Hi Dankster, Which model do you have? Which setting? What strain?

first grow aerogarden!

unknown stran of some bagseed are the 2 big plants and all the other strans are dif haha.. um the cheapest aerogarden not deluxe or anything, just the original.

im not planning on keeping them in here though i have already planned to transplant them into a bigger area with more light. i say u can comfortabley grow 3 plants if u want to have a small quick yield. I am on the tomatoes setting right now which is 16/8 and those plants are about a month old or so. the two big ones....

first grow aerogarden!

Dankster, The salad setting is a better one because on that setting the pump stays on 24/7 lights are on 17 hours. Right now I have some deselryder growing in mine. If all else fails it does make a great starter system.

first grow aerogarden!

hey i just got one of the aerogarden pros, how did you start out?
    did you germinate the seed before putting it in? or did you just put it in the grow cube

also, are you using thenutes it came with?
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

first grow aerogarden!

Hi, I am just a few days from harvest in my aerogarden. The two girls are about 2' tall the smaller one is a little more then 1'. I started mine in the aero put them in the grow tubes. I used their nutes but I also added some Foxfarm and molasses but only in drops and pinches. I also added an airstone and personally think they are a must. I also kept my eye on the water level and kept it topped. These are autoflowering strains which I think are the only strains that would do well in these because of their size.