Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1684 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Volcano Vaporizer vs Extreme Vaporizer

Ok so I sold my Classic Volcano Vaporizer solid valve to downgrade to a cheaper vaporizer since i'm short on $$$

First things first, I love the Volcano Vaporizer and the ease of use of it.

upon opening the Volcano Vaporizer, everything was intuitive to set up and works amazingly! I truly LOVE the Volcano

The Extreme vaporizer, was full of all these glass pieces and confused me for a good hour haha

Although I think the Extreme Vaporizer is pretty damn awesome because it has a remote I can sit at my computer while turning the fan on to fill the bag or turn up the heat a bit or turn it on to heat some Potpourri to make the room smell good

The Product came with a bag of lavender which smells awesome!

The main selling point seems to be the remote which only comes with the Extreme version, not the V-tower ???

Its cool because it has a whip and bag feature

The bag fills up a bit slower (on fan setting 1, I feel that 2 and 3 might make it less effective? still gotta test it out some more)

The flavor is amazing using the bag and inhales nicely

I still miss my volcano, but this is a STEAL at 250$ for nearly half the price of the volcano!

It comes with a lil glass stir/poker thing which is neat

The only worries I have is the durability of the product, which to my amazement has a lifetime warranty for the heating elements and 2 years on the parts and labor against defects in material or workmanship

Its nice to be able to stop the bag from filling up with a remote

If the volcano had a remote and different fan speeds I would go back to the volcano just because I miss it, but for now, I am glad I sold my volcano and got this vape!

I'll keep you updated if I have any problems with it!:rastasmoke:

PS: it has a battery pack so you don't need to plug it in if you decide to take it along with you somewhere!
    Revanche21 Reviewed by Revanche21 on . Volcano Vaporizer vs Extreme Vaporizer Ok so I sold my Classic Volcano Vaporizer solid valve to downgrade to a cheaper vaporizer since i'm short on $$$ First things first, I love the Volcano Vaporizer and the ease of use of it. upon opening the Volcano Vaporizer, everything was intuitive to set up and works amazingly! I truly LOVE the Volcano The Extreme vaporizer, was full of all these glass pieces and confused me for a good hour haha :) Although I think the Extreme Vaporizer is pretty damn awesome because it has a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

i snagged the dig volcano off ebay for $500....got me a inverter for my van so I can travel with my volcano.

I'm going to purchase a extreme to check it out

my first vape was the vrip from vrip.com: The Best Search Links on the Net

One complaint is the burnt bud collection

in the volcano it was easy to just flip the bowl and store my baked goods into a jar for later cannabutter usage but with the extreme its a little bit more of a pain and I worry that im going to break the glass piece one day because i have to tap it against other glass to try to get it to come out

you wont break it, ive used it but own the VaporCannon 3g (amazing) and theyre made of pyrex, which def wont break from tapping it. After 2.5 yrs. I finally broke the tip of my whip bowl, the part that goes in the tube) after kicking the wire of the box and knocking them across the wood floor. A little epoxy and its great again. Pieces break, search ebay for volcano parts and they get pricey. Be careful, u should be fine. and turn the temp up so you can use fan speeds 2 and 3 they work well. sorry im ramblin, love vaporizers :vap_smiley: