Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1690 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Moving to nashville

I'm pretty much new to TN period.. been here about.. a year now. maybe a little less. was just looking for people in nashville to hang out with. i havnt had luck with finding many friends out here. especially when your working all day long and live 5 miles from town. born and raised in cali.. the shit out here doesnt even compare... if anyone knows where to get anythign even close to cali shit. lemme know its been a while since ive had some
    ShroomOnYou Reviewed by ShroomOnYou on . Moving to nashville I'm pretty much new to TN period.. been here about.. a year now. maybe a little less. was just looking for people in nashville to hang out with. i havnt had luck with finding many friends out here. especially when your working all day long and live 5 miles from town. born and raised in cali.. the shit out here doesnt even compare... if anyone knows where to get anythign even close to cali shit. lemme know :) its been a while since ive had some Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Moving to nashville

there is plenty of the cali stuff here

Moving to nashville

really sally? i haven't been able to find any of it, then again i haven't really been able to find anything period... found this site hoping to change that : )

shroomonyou -- I just moved to nashville about 3 days ago from Cali. Lived in Venice, what about you?

Moving to nashville

Quote Originally Posted by yrutrpn
    really sally? i haven't been able to find any of it, then again i haven't really been able to find anything period... found this site hoping to change that : )

shroomonyou -- I just moved to nashville about 3 days ago from Cali. Lived in Venice, what about you?
    Just move from California 3 months ago. it sucks so far. no friends, nothing to do. if anyone wants to hang out reply please. Thanks.

Moving to nashville

Jaab200, sent you a message on Yahoo for coffee!

Moving to nashville

I have been in TN a month now, same as you I'm looking for friends but I know where the good stuff is :rastasmoke: