Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1819 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

head shops in JAX

anyone know
    zimmer925 Reviewed by zimmer925 on . head shops in JAX anyone know Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

head shops in JAX

Go to the Beach Ave flea market. The is two HS there. Elusions is on Atlantic but they do not carry much. They were raided a few years and do not sell any acrylics.

head shops in JAX

there are two that i go to... theres one called just "KNIVES" in a small shopping plaza on atlantic by 3rd st near the clrk of courtz and theres the one by the subway near the k mart k-mart...the other day my goto guy told me about a place called carribean connections in pecan park somewhere

head shops in JAX

Pipes 4 U - Beach/Hodges
    Glass Eye - Lane ave on westside
    There's another place out by the beach, but I forget its name. Slackers maybe?

Either way, selection is limited and prices are high thanks to the repeated raids by law enforcement (ICE). No charges are ever issued, but somehow they are still able to confiscate anything they want.

head shops in JAX

Smoke City- Beach behind the big orange t-rex (great prices and pieces)
    Inserectons- atlantic, blanding, and university (good glass but a lil pricy)
    Ellusions- Atlantic blvd (main store), and they have shops at the pecan park and beach blvd flea markets.. Best prices at pecan park

These are the 3 places i use in jax