Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1788 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any use for saved stems?

Is there anything you can do with a jar full of stems? They all come from high grade weed, and all of them have what looks like trichomes all over the stem...so I was wondering if you could make hash or green dragon or anything out of them. Thanks.
    pinkyslayer Reviewed by pinkyslayer on . Any use for saved stems? Is there anything you can do with a jar full of stems? They all come from high grade weed, and all of them have what looks like trichomes all over the stem...so I was wondering if you could make hash or green dragon or anything out of them. Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Any use for saved stems?

Yeah, Green Dragon is a possibility, or you could soak them in tequila and make a traditional home remedy for arthritis aches like they do in Mexico.

Any use for saved stems?

fuel for a fire...burn baby burn.
    though i like stinky's idea better. Mixing the herb and Tequila, wowzas!

Any use for saved stems?

The stems could be counted as weight of product in some counties/states. I'd be careful about keeping "extras" of things around.......also heard they count the rootball as "part of the plant" as well during a bust in some places too.

Any use for saved stems?

Quote Originally Posted by Weedhound
    The stems could be counted as weight of product in some counties/states. I'd be careful about keeping "extras" of things around.......also heard they count the rootball as "part of the plant" as well during a bust in some places too.
    That's a good point. I'm pretty sure they would throw the book at me and count that as weight too, since I live in GA. Anyone else on here feel like they live in the strictest fucking MJ state in the Union?

Any use for saved stems?

i live in TX brother even a misdemeanor possesion (less than 2 oz) can get u jail time

Any use for saved stems?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore
    i live in TX brother even a misdemeanor possesion (less than 2 oz) can get u jail time
    thats like nothing? 2 ounces only a misdemeanor.

I live in maine anything over 1.25 ounces is a felony.
    New Hampsure which is like 30 minutes from me. A joint will get u arrested

Any use for saved stems?

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyslayer
    That's a good point. I'm pretty sure they would throw the book at me and count that as weight too, since I live in GA. Anyone else on here feel like they live in the strictest fucking MJ state in the Union?

yeah, i live in kansas, and my brother in law said a friend of his got pulled over and they found a few seeds and maybe a stem or 2 and they gave him a big fine, then 2 days later they raided his house and only found a dirty bong...and now he might have to serve 6 months...for some seeds and a dirty bong....rediculous

Any use for saved stems?

if everybody in the country saved their weed money for one week, we could buy us a congressman! get some legislation going our way. lol

Any use for saved stems?

Quote Originally Posted by fluid69
    if everybody in the country saved their weed money for one week, we could buy us a congressman! get some legislation going our way. lol
    haha, that is genious:thumbsup: .....but....my weed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast