Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1451 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

plz help just started

hey ive looked on youtube search the web on how to grow marijuana. ok i found some seeds in my friends bedroom and i took some. i got 16 seeds. i planted 3 in one pot with soil. the pot was med size. i planted another 3 seeds into another pot that was small with soil.the soil is from the shops in a bag.then i planted another 3 into a small with just the soil from the garden. and another med size pot with 3 seeds and garden soil.
    i put them inside next to a window with sun and i watered them.

am i doing this right
    hydrocarbion Reviewed by hydrocarbion on . plz help just started hey ive looked on youtube search the web on how to grow marijuana. ok i found some seeds in my friends bedroom and i took some. i got 16 seeds. i planted 3 in one pot with soil. the pot was med size. i planted another 3 seeds into another pot that was small with soil.the soil is from the shops in a bag.then i planted another 3 into a small with just the soil from the garden. and another med size pot with 3 seeds and garden soil. i put them inside next to a window with sun and i watered them. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

plz help just started

hey there!

first off what i suggest you do is read as much info as you can on this site. Theres plenty of great stuff out there to help you out.

Second, you shouldnt plant more than 1 seed per pot. Start off with small containers and transplant as the plant gets bigger.

As far as lighting goes, you should use fluo lighting to start the seedlings off and set it on a cycle of 18/6 or 24/0.

I have given you the real real basics here so you can start on the right foot. But you need to complement this by reading the hell out of everything you ccan find, its the only way you can learn.

plz help just started

hi dude,
    u should'nt of robbed seeds of ur mate!! thats harsh
    you should research on how to do a basic grow. maybe a small closet grow or somthing with say 2 x 125w enviros some ventilation and 4 small plants.
    just have a look sround this forum im surch you will be able to pick up the basics in no time.

peace

plz help just started

pfft if you want free seeds go to my friends house :thumbsup: he just chucks his mids seeds on the floor, and his carpet has a decent airy kind of composure. I swear to god if his basement floods, he would have a good 500 plant grow starting