Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1549 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Well known Indica strains..

Quote Originally Posted by 4harley
    no the seed manufacture is not required to say what the package is.ive ordered seeds from a couple seed sellers in europe to the usa.no they do not say what is in the package.and no they do not sterilize the seeds at customs.they send them discreatly.so what im sayin is your full of SHIT AND YOUR TALKIN OUT YOUR ASS!
    dont post unless you know what your talkin about.!idiot.you like to hear yourself.
    Your 100% correct! Number 1-Reputable seed companies send seeds in unmarked plain envelopes.
    number 2-unless those envelopes weigh more than 1oz they are not inspected.
    number 3-if you order more than ounce of seeds at one time from any one company your just retarded.
    number 4-if the company you use actually puts more than an ounce of seeds in one envelope and sends them to you then they deserve to be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBastard
    Nice thread.
    I'm going to be choosing a strain that will knock me out
    at night, and cut alcohol for sleep (bad deal when you have Hep C).
    Side note: does this website stand behind the seed banks sponsors?
    One of the primary ones has a "special" going on where all strains are 20.00 us, and that seems pretty sweet, since funds are low.
    Only need a few to have a supply for what I need " 'till the end" (when ever that is)!
    shit if you want a knock you out type Indica I would highly suggest the Northern Lights. The last time I smoke it during the day I fell asleep instantly.

3.   Advertisements

Bubba
    Platinum Bubba Kush
    Master Kush
    University Hills OG
    Tahoe OG
    SFV OG
    Louie XIII
    Fire OG
    Any Planetary OG (Saturn, Jupiter, Mars OG)

This is an old fucking thread but having said that I would suggest that indica strains aren't a problem for most collectives/dispensaries. Good sativa strains are more of a problem.

Hello brother I am from Michigan, My wife and I are both care givers in our state, we both current paper work and cards for growing< My question to you is this. We have been looking for 2 different strains in Michigan and we cant find them. They are LouieXlll and purple urkle, If you know of a seed bank please get back with us on here or e-mail information to [email protected] Thanks brother Blaster

Quote Originally Posted by Blaize
    Hey, I am actually looking for a few indica strains that are popular within the dispensaries. Please send your feedback!
    romulan, afi, kush, nl to name a few.

I just started some seeds that I got from a place in London... Their Afghanistan and they came in a blank CD and cover... I was a little lost and I could not find anything so I email the and they said my package was in the CD... Sure enough I had to tear it apart to find them but there the were... There actually germinating right now... the roots are just now coming out... Noel

Quote Originally Posted by spacedust33
    Your 100% correct! Number 1-Reputable seed companies send seeds in unmarked plain envelopes.
    number 2-unless those envelopes weigh more than 1oz they are not inspected.
    number 3-if you order more than ounce of seeds at one time from any one company your just retarded.
    number 4-if the company you use actually puts more than an ounce of seeds in one envelope and sends them to you then they deserve to be shot.
    how long do you think I should wait before I call the company and wonder where my seeds are...it's going on 2 weeks now...just wondering.
    We the willing, lead by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

check to see if there are instructions in the advert to deal with your situation ..there is usually an e-mail address where you can message and they will tell you if they have received your order and if it has been sent out...don't panic yet.(like I did)..it took over a month on a couple of occasions from when I sent my order to when I received my seeds....that's why you should order well in advance of planting time......Best of luck.......Jah Bless

Popular Indica Strains! May check South Calif. Culture Mag for their monthly report of poplular strain testing!

The Tahoe OG is something to brag about! Had some last week in afternoon-stuff last for hours and hours! Nice and smooth body high and finished it off at night with some purple and was out all night long (odd for me)! PR

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast