Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1548 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Headed to Tamarindo and Quepos, Costa Rica

Hey, I am headed back down to Costa Rica again, and of the past three years i have gone down there i have failed miserably to find any headies. If anyone has any suggestions of how i can better find some, please let me know. . .
    mobryon04 Reviewed by mobryon04 on . Headed to Tamarindo and Quepos, Costa Rica Hey, I am headed back down to Costa Rica again, and of the past three years i have gone down there i have failed miserably to find any headies. If anyone has any suggestions of how i can better find some, please let me know. . . Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Headed to Tamarindo and Quepos, Costa Rica

when ya coming?

Im not sure when the last time you were here was, but Tamarindo has been cited by the gov for a super high fecal matter count in the ocean water. the surrounding beaches are all good though. it{s a shame the developers just led their shit pipes right into the sea. Jaco has had some high fecal counts too, but I think Tamarindo was worse. just a heads up.

I have been living here in the central valley for about 3.5 years and I dont know if you have been to playa ventanas, a bit south of dominical, its def one of my favorites.

anyway have a great trip and if you need any recommendations, I will be happy to help a member of our cannabis.com community.

:jointsmile: