Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1573 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtnap411
    My wife and I chose to keep our son intact, not because of religious ot hygenic reasons, but the fact that we couldn't afford it, but we also didn't see it as necissary.
    not always expensive ... a friend asked his doctor, why the circumcision bill was so cheap ... the doctor explained "my wife takes the leftover foreskins, and makes crafts projects with them , she makes a wallet from a few foreskins, and sells them for thousands of dollars, we pass the profit, on to the patients !" ... my friend asked, if thousands of dollars wasn't too much to charge for a wallet, the doctor replied "these aren't ordinary wallets, remember ... if you rub it a few times, it turns into a suitcase !" ... :S2:

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    because, HE said so ... it's in the Bible, it was a sign of God's commitment to Man ... we only gave up a tiny piece of skin, God gave up His only Son, not a bad trade :chainsaw:

Being from the Bible Belt.. I have to say well said!:thumbsup:

Ga Grown!

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    my neighbor's baby boy was facing blindness, because he was born without eyelids ... nurses had to place eye drops in for him, 'round the clock ... a genius plastic surgeon managed to fabricate new eyelids, with skin from the boy's circumcision ... the operation was a success !!!, the new eyelids saved his overall vision, (but, he'll always be a little 'cock-eyed') :S2:
    But just think of the foresight he will have....

Say no to Circumcision!

The surgeon messed up mine, I am pretty much half circumcised, and half not.
    lol :wtf:

5.   Advertisements

Say no to Circumcision!

Oprah must have had an episode on this last year or something, it was all the rage for a minute, remembered hearing about it a couple times back when this was posted. Anyways, I'll add my two cents on the topic, I got 3 lil guys, and they all got clipped, and while I feel bad for them since they are upset about the whole situation that day after the procedure on top of male genitalia injuries make and dude cringe at the thought... I would have my next son clipped too

Say no to Circumcision!

Next time your sitting at the bar with some women....ask them which they prefer....

In the words of Elaine from Seinfeld....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by Islandborn
    Next time your sitting at the bar with some women....ask them which they prefer....

In the words of Elaine from Seinfeld....OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!
    LOL, I just watched "The Bris" last night. I am stoked my Mom decided not to give me the 'ol chop-chop. Pop's wanted it, for the sake of following the norm, and my Mom viewed it as butchery. They remove the Frenulem for Gawd's sake!!!! That's the F-Spot!

Say no to Circumcision!

Wow, now that you speak of it that way, there seems to be quite a bit of logic behind circumcision.

And uncircumcised penises look a little nasty (no homo), plus your chances of getting HIV is reduced by up to 60% if you are "snipped" glad I got "cut"
    \"All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too ... I was naive. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.\" - Excerpt from \"Invisible Man\" by Ralph Ellison
    \"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.\" - Og Mandino

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345