Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1670 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by mjmomma
    What's the big deal, anyway? The spirituality of true love-making totally surpasses any physical sensation. It's just a dick.
    Your experience is not universal, and sex is not "spiritual" for everyone.

It doesn't affect the quality of life, or does it?
    Thousands of nerve endings are cut off. Men who were circumsized as infants don't know any different. Many men who have had foreskin restoration, by surgery or skin expansion, say that there is a noticable increase in sensation - but this is still not as good as the original equipment supplied by nature.

I will end on this note: I've never seen an uncut dildo. :wtf:
    Maybe women whose men are uncut don't need dildos.
    A child should be left intact. If he decides to have his genitals mutilated, that's his decision to make when he is older. It's not your body, it's his.

It is eventually going to go out of fasion when the insurance companies stop paying for routine infant circumcision. This is exactly what happened in England decades ago.

Say no to Circumcision!

you know, in all seriousness, it's always fascinated me, that God instructed the Jews to circumcise the male babies "on the 8th Day" .... then, Man, in all his supposed wisdom, discovered that the human body has it's highest levels of Vitamin K (the blood-clotting vitamin), on the 8th Day of human life ... only took us 2,000 years to discover what our Maker, knew all along

3.   Advertisements

Say no to Circumcision!

Circumcision, Talmud Style

Mezizah (the practice of orally sucking the bleeding penis with the mouth) is not outmoded or discarded. The photos below were published by the Jerusalem Post Magazine. We have reason to believe the practice has become more frequent since then.
    â?? Jerusalem Post Magazine, November 5, 1976
    Circumcision, Talmud Style

Say no to Circumcision!

im glad i am circumcized, id probably get it done if i wasnt, it looks awful and girls hate it

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by MPLSweedman
    im glad i am circumcized, id probably get it done if i wasnt, it looks awful and girls hate it
    Another profound comment as always, Captain America. :thumbsup:

I'm glad you're circumcised too, you're not cool enough for our club! :S2:

Say no to Circumcision!

Those girls aren't worth it, lol, circumsized or not.

Say no to Circumcision!

^^ Damn advocaat, I thought my comment was deleted right after I posted it. First I thought "damn those moderators work fast" and then "why the fuck did they delete my comment." But then I realized you posted like 10 seconds after me. Ah the mind of a stoner...just got back from a little :joint1:

Say no to Circumcision!

I wasn't stoned, and haven't been for a while, but didn't see your comment before I had already posted.:thumbsup:

Say no to Circumcision!

im sorry but mothers deciding for their sons what's best for their penises is just stupid

like someone said before, ive NEVER heard anyone say oh i wish i wasnt circumcised, its always the other way around

Say no to Circumcision!

im sorry but mothers deciding for their sons what's best for their penises is just stupid

like someone said before, ive NEVER heard anyone say oh i wish i wasnt circumcised, its always the other way around
    What's best? How so? The vast majority of humans have gone for hundreds of years without getting circumcised, and I'll bet you that the vast majority of men alive today are not circumcised, so how exactly is getting circumcised what's best? There is no hard medical proof to support that being circumcised is healthier than being not, or vice versa. So please enlighten us all, provide us with a profundity, though I doubt you could.

Tsk, tsk...empty words will not get you far in life buddy. :thumbsup:

And by the way, anyone who wishes they were circumcised could just go do it...no need for wishing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast