Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1501 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by 420_24/7
    Im so glad I'm not circumcised.
    I would hate my parents for making the decision to significantly lessen my own possible sexual pleasure without my consent.
    Yea man, I notice that (without getting into too much detail) whenever the head of my penis is touched it feels way more sensuous and pleasing with the foreskin than if the skin is rolled back. When it's rolled back it just feels somehow less stimulating and sensual. I would definitely not be happy if I was to be deprived of that feeling since I could feel what the difference is. But hey, you could go either way when you're not circumcised :thumbsup:. This whole subject just makes me laugh

2.   Advertisements

Say no to Circumcision!

I am happy to be circumcised and I am sure my Wife is too

Say no to Circumcision!

my neighbor's baby boy was facing blindness, because he was born without eyelids ... nurses had to place eye drops in for him, 'round the clock ... a genius plastic surgeon managed to fabricate new eyelids, with skin from the boy's circumcision ... the operation was a success !!!, the new eyelids saved his overall vision, (but, he'll always be a little 'cock-eyed') :S2:

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    but, he'll always be a little 'cock-eyed':S2:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA:S2:

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by KindMidasSoundman
    I am happy to be circumcised and I am sure my Wife is too
    As the aforementioned wife: I must agree. I like my Hubby's clean cut cock, sorry. And as a woman approaching middle age, I've heard all of my girlfriends stories about their lovers and guess what?
    I've NEVER heard of a man being self conscious or regretful about being circumcised. However: I have heard of more than one man wishing he was snipped, but too old to do anything about it.

For hygiene reasons (i.e. diaper rash, dirty diapers in general), our son is circumcised. Hell: cut the whole thing off for all I care. I wanted a girl anyway. :icon220:

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by mjmomma
    As the aforementioned wife: I must agree. I like my Hubby's clean cut cock, sorry. And as a woman approaching middle age, I've heard all of my girlfriends stories about their lovers and guess what?
    I've NEVER heard of a man being self conscious or regretful about being circumcised. However: I have heard of more than one man wishing he was snipped, but too old to do anything about it.

For hygiene reasons (i.e. diaper rash, dirty diapers in general), our son is circumcised. Hell: cut the whole thing off for all I care. I wanted a girl anyway. :icon220:
    I don't think you're ever too old to get circumcised. In fact it's something that should be done when the circumcisee is old enough to give informed consent on the matter.
    The only reason a guy would be self conscious of being uncut is that they were raised in a society that glorifies to circumcised penis, and makes it appear as though it is the norm. The truth is, the large majority of men in the world are uncircumcised.
    Anyway there's no reason any man should be ashamed of his penis, no matter how much extra skin it has.

All men should stand tall, proud, and erect.

Say no to Circumcision!

Quote Originally Posted by 420_24/7
    I don't think you're ever too old to get circumcised. In fact it's something that should be done when the circumcisee is old enough to give informed consent on the matter.
    The only reason a guy would be self conscious of being uncut is that they were raised in a society that glorifies to circumcised penis, and makes it appear as though it is the norm. The truth is, the large majority of men in the world are uncircumcised.
    Anyway there's no reason any man should be ashamed of his penis, no matter how much extra skin it has.

All men should stand tall, proud, and erect.
    Yea man, I was watching some show quite a while ago, I think it was niptuck...is that the correct name? Anywho, some dude drank some wine and cut off his foreskin, because of social pressure from the ladies I guess? But I think you're right, it is, well I don't want to say glorified, but is the norm in America. One thing I never got was the religious aspect behind it, I mean I know all jews do it, and muslims, but I never thought it was a Christian thing really. My mom is as devout Christian as they come, named me after a saint, had me baptized and all that, but she never had me circumcised. Maybe because we're Orthodox, or maybe because for Christians it really doesn't matter like it does for Jews.

Say no to Circumcision!

I do view this topic as a hygiene issue, not a religious issue, we also chose to circumcise our son b/c my husband is as well. It's a cultural issue if anything. True: most men throughout the world are NOT snipped, therefore verifying my theory that this is simply a cultural issue. Our child is an "only", and when he was born we were advised to circumcise him for cleanliness. We didn't know any better, and we never had hygiene problems when he was in diapers. (in all fairness: this could be a coincidence, I have nothing to compare it to.)

What's the big deal, anyway? The spirituality of true love-making totally surpasses any physical sensation. It's just a dick.
    It doesn't affect the quality of life, or does it?

I will end on this note: I've never seen an uncut dildo. :wtf:

Say no to Circumcision!

Pregnant with #2 6 months and it's a boy! No way in hell am I doing something that barbaric to my child. I didn't circumsise the girl so why would I the boy. What a horrible way to start life. Plus the horomones that are secreted in the brain due to the pain and stress actually change it's structure and does a lot of damage!

Say no to Circumcision!

ahhh, hell ... don't be shy, whack that sucker offa there ! (just a trim, around the edges) :chainsaw:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast