Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1703 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Strongest strain to smoke.

I have a Question i have been smoking for a long time now right around 10 years . I remember when i used to smoke, That if i smoked around 2 to three bowls to my self i would be High for like 4 hours Like freaky high almost hallucinating high. I was just wondering if any one Knows of a strain or if its even possible to find any Strain Of marijuana that can Produce that type of high With in a bowl or two. Now you have to remember i can smoke weed all day and Even with the top strains i have had like Alaskan thunder fuck, White widow, northern lights train wreak, After about two bowls and 35 minutes latter i am sober as a cow. I would like t be able to find that one Bud that can knock even me on my ass after only a few tokes. So any information that you guys might have would be great and HIGHLY appreciated.

Thanks again so much for your guys time and help!

Sincerely, NaTaS.
    realitycries Reviewed by realitycries on . Strongest strain to smoke. I have a Question i have been smoking for a long time now right around 10 years . I remember when i used to smoke, That if i smoked around 2 to three bowls to my self i would be High for like 4 hours Like freaky high almost hallucinating high. I was just wondering if any one Knows of a strain or if its even possible to find any Strain Of marijuana that can Produce that type of high With in a bowl or two. Now you have to remember i can smoke weed all day and Even with the top strains i have had Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Try making something like cannacaramels (linked in my siggy) which will give you a background and make your smoking high MUCH longer, trippier, and stronger.

MTF keeps me high for hours still, with visuals. It's a bit much for me... lol! I did a cross of that to White Rhino that I've nicknamed 'Foxy's Rhinofuck' for now, and had people COMPLAIN that it is too strong to be fun. One guy I gave cuttings to just got off opiate painkillers (morphine) for a back injury by smoking the shit, and is like, "um I think I am ready to go to something a lilttle gentler now", haha.

[quote=stinkyattic]Try making something like cannacaramels (linked in my siggy) which will give you a background and make your smoking high MUCH longer, trippier, and stronger.

MTF keeps me high for hours still, with visuals. It's a bit much for me... lol! I did a cross of that to White Rhino that I've nicknamed 'Foxy's Rhinofuck' for now, and had people COMPLAIN that it is too strong to be fun. One guy I gave cuttings to just got off opiate painkillers (morphine) for a back injury by smoking the shit, and is like, "um I think I am ready to go to something a lilttle gentler now", haha.[/QUOTE]

that is awesome :hippy:

Thanks for the tips. I made some nice blond hash and made a 4gram hash cookie! And now I'm Pretty fuckin high, Great body high but still not what I'm looking for not strong enough. I'm gonna smoke a joint. see if hat boosts it!

every time i feel i cant get to that level of high that im used to i stop smoking for like a week maybe a week and a half but sweating every day i mean a real good sweat

then i load a bowl in my gravity bong and im off in the sativa sphere :stoned:

mite work for u it does for me and my brother:thumbsup:

Heres a fact for all us stoners.....A pipe lets you get 35% of the MJ's original THC.... a joint 60% .....a Bong 78%.....volcano vaporizer 94%

To get the most THC from your weed ....vape it:vap_smiley:

If you want the longest lasting high from your weed injest it orally .....make some bud tea 6-8 hour body high

Quote Originally Posted by Richol
    every time i feel i cant get to that level of high that im used to i stop smoking for like a week maybe a week and a half but sweating every day i mean a real good sweat

then i load a bowl in my gravity bong and im off in the sativa sphere :stoned:

mite work for u it does for me and my brother:thumbsup:

You sweat when u dont smoke? I do 2 i never knew why i would sweat if im not high

Anyone know

I have said it before and I will say it again... JACK HERER.

FreeDaHerb

Lifesaver by BOG made my friend, a 35+ year veteran weed smoker have to goto the emergency room...he thought he was dying or something and was so high he broke out in sweats and started hallucinating..it's some seriously strong sh*t. He compared it to an old school legendary california purple indica from the 70's that was of pure afgahni x columbian gold heritage, and said that was the only weed that ever got him that high before. The Lifesaver smelled like a mix between smashed blueberry & rootbeer candy...like those little candy rootbeer barrels..and totally caked in big juicy crystals with a certain special taste to it, numbing & very strong buzz. I only wish I could find some more original BOG lifesaver!

The strain "SHIT" by Mr. Nice seedbank is some equally amazing smoke, very strong stoney weed, I remember feeling like electric buzzes were going up and down my body when I smoked a whole bowl of it...it's a powerful skunk x old school afghani cross and is a MONSTER yielder and almost too strong...very very very odorciferous, you can smell it a block away lol

•     

white widow is stronge. when i maintain a blaze for short periods it time to clean out. for about a mth in that time koromantee by sundial some teas kava kava works real good for relaxing. then after 3 weeks get a vaporizer some widow get fucked up.

• Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast