Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1596 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Strongest strain to smoke.

Attachment 281557Attachment 281558

first pic is White Bubba
    second is Original Diesel
    These would be my first choices followed by

Chem 4
    White Fire
    SoCal Master Kush
    Fire Alien Kush
    Chem D

def the chems, bubba's and og's. My favorite is the chems, I don't seem to build a quick tolerance like most of the others.

i tried some cheese today and that got me fucked for a good 2 hours, and i'm still feeling the buzz now, and it's already been 5 hours.

There must be something wrong with your system. I can smoke a 1/5 of a gram of Super Skunk, over and over and get the same stone for several hours. It is only 15% thc. Some of those white widows can be as much as 25%. I have smoke 8 grams of the SS before in a little over 3 weeks, at 1/5 a gram several times a day, daylight hours, and gotten the same stone ever time. I have heard that if you quit smoking for 5 days out of evermonth you will not have a problem getting stone. I think you ought to see a doctor about that to see if he or she can help you with your problem. Good luck, and happy growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot123
    There must be something wrong with your system. I can smoke a 1/5 of a gram of Super Skunk, over and over and get the same stone for several hours. It is only 15% thc. Some of those white widows can be as much as 25%. I have smoke 8 grams of the SS before in a little over 3 weeks, at 1/5 a gram several times a day, daylight hours, and gotten the same stone ever time. I have heard that if you quit smoking for 5 days out of evermonth you will not have a problem getting stone. I think you ought to see a doctor about that to see if he or she can help you with your problem. Good luck, and happy growing.
    lol...go see a doctor....for tolerance issues? good one... just put the pipe down bro

6.   Advertisements

Has anyone tried G13 Labs?
    It has one of the known highest THC and not a few says it's a knock out.

Ive tried 30+ strains in the last 6 months since recieving my mmj card and the most potent Ive found so far is Urkle.I tend to have trouble sleeping occasionally and a few lite bong hits knock me right out everytime.

The strongest by far to me is still OG Kush, I also got hit by Chem Dawg and Diesel is also nice hitting same as Cheese.
    Geez, lots of strains to test out there. Do I still have the strength to burn them all?

OG Kush...not the strongest imo but probably my favorite Indica so far.The strongest Sativa,and my favorite all around high,has been Trainwreck.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456