Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1282 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Strongest strain to smoke.

grow a pure indica like afghan and eat it.blender ground
    to powder till you get 200 mls in a measure cup,put in a
    9x9 oven dish[mixed in brownie mix]of course.believe me u
    will be toasted about 8hrs.eat one brownie a 1inch approx square.

Quote Originally Posted by realitycries
    I have a Question i have been smoking for a long time now right around 10 years . I remember when i used to smoke, That if i smoked around 2 to three bowls to my self i would be High for like 4 hours Like freaky high almost hallucinating high. I was just wondering if any one Knows of a strain or if its even possible to find any Strain Of marijuana that can Produce that type of high With in a bowl or two. Now you have to remember i can smoke weed all day and Even with the top strains i have had like Alaskan thunder fuck, White widow, northern lights train wreak, After about two bowls and 35 minutes latter i am sober as a cow. I would like t be able to find that one Bud that can knock even me on my ass after only a few tokes. So any information that you guys might have would be great and HIGHLY appreciated.

Thanks again so much for your guys time and help!

Sincerely, NaTaS.
    I think spraying your bud with Green Dragon Alcohol tincture, then letting the bud dry completely then smoking. You could also try adding hash to your bowl with your bud. Or just buy some good glycerin tincture and use some drops under your tongue. That should give you quick effect.

Quote Originally Posted by denialisback
    well i've been smoking 10 years too, I've never passed out on weed ever, until some months ago I smoked some cheese and I blacked out and fitted. Strong strong strong weed. god fXcking damn

hope thats useful info dude.. oh btw it doesnt smell bad at all thats a load of crap smokes lovely too!

Peace,
    Denial
    Woo you got that right, 40 years,,,da best yet! :thumbsup: Felt like Cheech,,,Wats in this shyt? LOL

As you get older and more experienced, tolerance just cant be escaped. It takes something special do get the job done, What i do , is take a few ounces of top grade 20% plus weed, crush it, then use bubble bags, but, not with water and ice, messy and not efficent. Use DRY ICE< fozen CO2. Mix it with weed in bucket[crush dry ice first]shake it and stir as the D ice evaporates, after 15 minutes max, pour mix into bubblebags, then shake over glass table. Perfect,dry hash sieves out through the bubblebag screens in abundance, it freezez the thrichomes straight off the weed, and through the sieves it goes. You get HEAPS of tripping hash out of 2 ounces of prime, it just pours through the sieve, like talculm powder, and NO leaf material at all. PUre, golden Dynamite HASH. None of this imported shit, this is BE CAREFUL gear. So, if you want the ultimate, that gets close, ime not kidding!!! Oh, use DRY weed only, it will work with wet,but, not as well!!

5.   Advertisements

I forgot to mention that i grow weed over 20% analysed, all the time. Even it wont do the job properley if your a pig like me,lol Tolerance just goes up and up, til your smoking half an ounce a day, and thats going easy. I just cant not smoke if i have some, which, unfortunately, i almost always do,lol

Unfortunately, it does"nt matter how strong it is, its not strong enough for me, stuff it, to get really whacked out, i have to extract and preferably, isomerise, only way to go for the ultimate weed stone, method further down

i would say that in my many years of smoking that there is no best strain because of all the factors in growing and curing and all. that said.....white widow, ak 47, jack herer, and REAL kush from the northern parts of India are my suggestions.....the real kush from india you cant really get here.....

We makey extract out of 3 oz. of shake from Headband grows.....broke down twice using highgrade Butane....the oil is 97.3% pure THC...two hits off the Hash Bell and you fly 8 hrs......although me need to find crystal heating plate for Hash Bell.

Try-Medicine Woman's THC content is more than twice the legal limit of New Jersey's new medical marijuana law

Strain Name: Medicine Woman

When: Feb. 2011

Grade: B

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Pale green buds with burnt orange hairs and so much frost, the nugs have a silver cast to them

Smell: Kind of a funky smell

Taste: Earthy and harsh â?? harshness of the smoke caused hacking almost every hit

Buzz Type: Heavily sedating

Buzz Length: 1.5 hours +/-

Overall Winner: Mad Scientist -- grown by first-time entrant Ray Bowser

2nd place: Medicine Woman -- grown by David Verstoppen

3rd place : Blueberry -- grown by last year's winner, Jessi James

Mad Scientist Takes Top Spot At Oregon Cannabis Awards - Toke of the Town

Verstoppen's 2nd place Medicine Woman came out on top with the highest THC content at 23.9 percent, and Lloyd Kern's William's Wonder recorded the highest CBD level at 1.06 percent.

Medicine Woman's THC content is more than twice the legal limit of New Jersey's new medical marijuana law, a fact that was not unnoticed by Diane Fornbacher, visiting dignitary from NJ NORML and managing editor of Skunk Magazine, another co-sponsor of the event.

Medicine Woman - 420 Magazine ®

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast