Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Strongest strain to smoke.

NorCal Daddy's Girl is quite visual, and trippy, (from her Jack Herer beginnings, I would think) ... "go with Jack, you won't go back" :thumbsup:

P.S. - WARNING: 'BC Seeds' is notorious for being a ripoff seedbank, avoid :wtf:

dude get some good bud then press hash its fun to do and i made some wicked 1 hit shit and i was cofing like the first time i smoked

3.   Advertisements

try smoking some sour diesal...that shit always gets you high off your ass

bluedragon if you can find her medicenman 25%thc makekieff or bubble hash you have a very high tolerance bro.

last message was addressing realitycries.

you should try honey oil or hash

I'm going to throw this one in as well . I mentioned it in another thread but man after smoking at best half a joint I was wailed for hrs. I mean staggered like I was drunk . The strain description doesn't mention it being super strong and I can't say I'm any expert at growing. It may not even have been fully ready to harvest. But this stuff is down to a one hit wonder like on those pipes where you just jam a pinch in the end. It was only $50 cdn for 10 seeds and I only got one female but its some kick ass weed.

Either Nor Cal Daddys Girl, or Toxic Blue.... take your pick.... both are phenominal strains. Both will get your complete undivided attention with a very small piece (about the size of a pea) in a waterpipe.

:wtf: I may be showing my age here but I gotta ask What Happened to Names Like Panama Red, Columbian Gold, Tigh Stick, Hawaian?

Quote Originally Posted by 420barista
    :wtf: I may be showing my age here but I gotta ask What Happened to Names Like Panama Red, Columbian Gold, Tigh Stick, Hawaian?
    Thai sticks.... hmmm.... last time I got any of that was in 1980.
    Colombian Gold and Panama Red were junk when compared to Sensimillia, Hawaiian, and some really nice Nor Cal Indica. Thats been many years ago. but by comparison, a lot of the hybrids, and specialty strains that are available now are kick-ass. Come to think of it, I havent seen any blond hash in about 25 years either.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast